The Meme Thread

By airing "comedy" shows that are only funny when you aren't sober?

thats-the-joke.jpg

each and everyone of those cartoons pictured suck big time if you ask

besides the fact that the stories suck and they are badly drawn, i hate the hyperkinetic they put them together.
i used to watch seabert, or tom & jerry. those were quality cartoons

This list is missing:

Doug
Hey Arnold
Rocko's modern life
Rugrats (Before that Dill baby came along).
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Tiny Toons
Looney Tunes
Talespin
Recess
Freakazoid
Kablam
The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest

I know none of these were cartoon network programs but damnit these were the best goddamned cartoons ever.

And classic Tom and Jerry, the new ones suck ass.

Wait till you compare the proper Garfield TV show with the new CGI shite one.

I find this meme hilarious but I have a feeling if I made a post of my favorites people would get mad at me. :|

I miss the Rescue Rangers...
And I've always liked Courage, Johny Bravo and Dexters' Lab.
Ed, Edd and Eddy were like the original trollers :lol:

The original cartoon network series weren't all that great, but they passed the time. It was the other cartoon series that they aired which made up for it.
Someone should do something like that for the Disney channel and the discovery channel.

^ lol

Tell doctor Wikipedia says I can get a rash from meds

ignores me and, gets rash

The original cartoon network series weren't all that great, but they passed the time. It was the other cartoon series that they aired which made up for it.
Someone should do something like that for the Disney channel and the discovery channel.

Now days, sometimes kids suddenly declare they're 'too old' for cartoons and jump straight to the CW. You're never too old for cartoons!

Now days, sometimes kids suddenly declare they're 'too old' for cartoons and jump straight to the CW. You're never too old for cartoons!

Well, at the rate of decrease in intelligence that cartoons are currently going through, I may just have to raise my children on anime. It may be weird and they may grow up to be social outcasts, but at least they won't grow up to be idiots.

Definitely! When I was still at school up to about year 11 or so when I discovered properly Mythbusters, I'd watch cartoons etc before school. Just something to do while I was the only one up and I was having breakfast. Perfect way to start a day happy :lol:

Well, at the rate of decrease in intelligence that cartoons are currently going through, I may just have to raise my children on anime. It may be weird and they may grow up to be social outcasts, but at least they won't grow up to be idiots.

They won't be outcasts. They'll just be guaranteed to end up nerds like you D:

You could just buy DVD collections of old Disney and Warner Brothers cartoons and even Sesame Street: Old School.