Random Thoughts....

The Internet at the office where I work is offline.
Oh, I loved it when that happened at my work. We do all our computer stuff via VPN and lost the connection to the main office one day. It was just about lunchtime, so off we went for a very nice shared meal. Yay teambuilding*! :lol:

*speaking of which, IIRC we're set to share some pisco sours tomorrow after work :happy:

Last edited:
Oh, I loved it when that happened at my work. We do all our computer stuff via VPN and lost the connection to the main office one day. It was just about lunchtime, so off we went for a very nice shared meal. Yay teambuilding*! :lol:

*speaking of which, IIRC we're set to share some pisco sours tomorrow after work :happy:

Our regional offices wouldn't do that, the partners are too tight. :lol:

We're having no end of trouble with ADSL connections in said offices though, tried different ISPs and still had dropping connections. Seems to be BTs fault with the lines but there's no way to get away from them, the areas don't have fibre or cable connections. This is 2011 isn't it?

Do I even have to say which of those I think you should get? :p :lol:

Well I think it's pretty obvious :lol: but the seller supposedly as a buyer coming up from Melbourne in the next two days. I think he's bullshitting since he said the same thing last time I emailed him under a different name and then two weeks later, the price was knocked down by nearly a thousand dollars.

^yay for snow!

Not cold enough for snow in Melbourne, only cold enough to be fucking cold. sigh.

I'd give anything if I had anything to give, and would likely do anything, to get out of this country once and for all. I've endured it for 24 years, and I've about had my fill. It's still a better place to live than many countries, but I've found it's not right for me.

I'd give anything if I had anything to give, and would likely do anything, to get out of this country once and for all. I've endured it for 24 years, and I've about had my fill. It's still a better place to live than many countries, but I've found it's not right for me.

http://www.eslcafe.com/

Top 40 being the music charts?

And I'm currently enjoying the joys of a hospital waiting room. It's a ticket system - currently on 82 going up by a few numbers every 5 mins. I'm number 111. Also I haven't had any breakfast. :(

However my wheels are supposed to be arriving today! And yes I'm receiving 4 17" wheels at my uni halls of residence room. :lol:

But why are you in hospital first place?

Boring blood tests for acne treatment. The 'test' itself (just taking blood; no results now) lasted no more than 3 minutes, half of which was waiting for the nurse in the cubicle. 45 minute bus journey each way and an hour of waiting. Ugh I'm glad to be home.

Is that "blood tests to check your risk of dying as and when they prescribe you with Accutane"?