New Citroen C4 coming 2010

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
090622072749818235.jpg

Front looks mean. Lateral side looks awesome. Back looks like something I've seen before:

32610.jpg

And:

opel-astra-2010.jpg

Overall, looks good.

Looks worse than the old C4. The front is too Evo-esque.
The old C4 had a unique look, it didn't copy from other cars.

I'll reserve judgement until better pictures show up. The current C4 Coup? is a great design thats still original.

This is the only C4 I am familiar with.

800px-Paris_2006_-_Citroen_C4_WRC.JPG

The current C4 looks pretty cool. If the pictures of the new one are accurate, then the new C4 will look like a steaming pile of merde.

I don't even think the C4 needs a redesign, the current one is still on a par with the new Fiesta, for example. far too much Alfa going on in that photo for my liking.

WHAT?! They're already updating the C4? Without giving us a sport version? Come on how many time does Loeb have to win the WRC so we can get a hot C4?

i'd love a tent like that. everybody with his stupid iglo-tent

i want a cammo-car tent!

Wow looks like rear light design is really being pushed these days.

For those of you who just came in, this is what it should have looked like.

q10.jpg

The production model looks great until you hit the B pillar and it goes generic hatch all over.

0pruebacitroenc4interioresexclusive56.jpg

the 2-door version could sort of fix that.. that was the case with the old one imo, both looked good from the front, but only the 2-door had a nice rear. anyways, looks pretty good, can't really find anything that horrendous about it.

The old C4 3-door is one of my favourite cars, and I would have bought one had I some more money just for its looks. This one is just a bit too... Audi. It's nice, stylish even, but not a Citroen.

I guess that's what the DS4 is for, then.

The dashboard looks pretty awesome! I like the blue lightening, but the steering wheel has way to many buttons and stuff. You might need a special manual just to operate that thing.

Why Citro?n did you put in a button for the fuel door? Incredibly stupid to put in such a redundant and annoying button.

Why Citro?n did you put in a button for the fuel door? Incredibly stupid to put in such a redundant and annoying button.

Most cars I've driven have a button to unlock the fuel door.

Will this explode onto the market with a bang? I'm not sure, but the fact that more pictures were shown of the information displays than the car itself tells you what kind of people they're targeting, ie gadgetheads that aren't petrolheads.