FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you don't come up with some funny east midlandian accent... :p

I don't really think I have much of an accent but I'm sure someone else would disagree. Shouldn't be a problem unless I slip into slang. :D

We go so far as to practice our English even when only Germans are in earshot. Don't we, D-Fence? ;)

Dude, I accidentally ordered in English in the Pistenklause....... :D
As well, I never get used to nicjasno speaking German :D

Well I met Alok at the first ringmeet, and then I kept running into him at all sorts of other track-related events, it took me quite a while to realise that he speaks german. But he?s, you know, all foreign-looking. So there?s my excuse...

The only worry I have, is not being able to resort to an online dictionary all the time :D

I don't really think I have much of an accent but I'm sure someone else would disagree. Shouldn't be a problem unless I slip into slang. :D
I didn't understand one word in your video, especially when you talked about your project and that it was freezing cold there, that you come (came) there once a month, that you wanted to get a Nikon D7000 etc. etc. ;)

I didn't understand one word in your video, especially when you talked about your project and that it was freezing cold there, that you come (came) there once a month, that you wanted to get a Nikon D7000 etc. etc. ;)

:dunno: he's perfectly understandable. A few words are rendered sort-of incomprehendable, but apart from that it's all dandy.

:lmao: See the little smiley behind my sentence? ;)

Anyhow; if he's too hard to understand I'm sure I can translate into my correct, proper and easily understood southern accent. :lol:

Maybe we should bring whiteboards so people can provide subtitling....

Maybe install a flip chart next to the tents. I can bring a laser pointer to make it clearer :D

Oh shit what have I done? :lol:

I might put on a Welsh accent just for the sake of it.

It's a good thing shirahime isn't coming. She'd write on the tablets (or the emergency irc) as incomprehensibly as she'd speak.

Nah I reckon we could get away with it; I'm half northern so could translate. :lol:

connshawnery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.