Jackass star Ryan Dunn, killed in 'high-speed' crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic is what im thinking. i thought this "rumor mill" meant cars seeing as its filed under "automotive" or is it just me

I was being ever so slightly facetious.

Don't see much point in moving it now. Most of what there is/was to discuss has been discussed. Coroner's report lists COD as blunt force and subsequent thermal trauma and apparently the toxicology reports will take 4-6 weeks. Various police reports suggest the car be have been travelling at up to 130mph before he lost control and up to 100mph on impact.

v=u+at isn't deadly, whereas f=ma most certainly can be.

I was being ever so slightly facetious.

Don't see much point in moving it now. Most of what there is/was to discuss has been discussed. Coroner's report lists COD as blunt force and subsequent thermal trauma and apparently the toxicology reports will take 4-6 weeks. Various police reports suggest the car be have been travelling at up to 130mph before he lost control and up to 100mph on impact.

v=u+at isn't deadly, whereas f=ma most certainly can be.

i know, i was just pointing out something i had just realized. Im surprised nobody said anything before.

No, I'm not crying my eyes out but at the same time I'm not going to say that I'm glad he died. How can you be happy that a human being died? Osama's death made me feel good but Dunn didn't really hurt anyone doing his stupid "stunts" for Jackass...

well put.. be aware though.. D-fence might defend Satan and deduct you of some rep points for going against the majority on this one ;)

Don't worry, he did, and I couldn't give less than damn about what he thinks.

Reactions: MWF
No, I'm not crying my eyes out but at the same time I'm not going to say that I'm glad he died. How can you be happy that a human being died? Osama's death made me feel good but Dunn didn't really hurt anyone doing his stupid "stunts" for Jackass...

Because if you drink and drive, you deserve it. Its an incredibly selfish thing to do; he killed his friend and he might've killed other drivers too.

EDIT: Ok, yeah, I'm not "happy" but I think he deserved it if he was drinking and driving.

Not that I'm defending the guy or drunk driving in general but 1 beer = limit, so let's not make it like the dude was hammered. I'd probably crash that Porsche sober.
According to the online BAC calculators four light beers or three "normal" drinks puts me right at the legal limit, and I'm not a big guy. Also keep in mind that your liver can clear about one drink an hour. A big dude like Dunn had to have had 6-7 drinks in him and driven right after.

One can only hope.

ill miss him as a member of jackass but it was completely his fault

Don't worry, he did, and I couldn't give less than damn about what he thinks.

can't say I'm surprised.. I gues someone was picked on as a kid, by some random popular school hero.. deducting points to get even, that's so weak.....

Last edited:
What a jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.