Hot or Not [Automotive edition]

Sorry about that, misunderstood you there.....back to the studio :p

That's my line! :shakefist:

Not. They are either riced to fuck or driven by seniors.

normal_Lotus%20Esprit.jpg

Not. The type of girl that puts that sticker on her car is probably a toothless stripper in a backwater country strip club.

How about this one:

IMG_2938.JPG

Not. The type of girl that puts that sticker on her car is probably a toothless stripper in a backwater country strip club.

How is that a bad thing?

About the car : Not, to plain (unless it's a sleeper I don't recognise)

rendernuovaJaguarXj.jpg

About the car : Not, to plain (unless it's a sleeper I don't recognise)

It wasn't a sleeper then. It was my dad's latest project, a 1966 Chevelle Malibu 6-cylinder. Now, though, it is the home of an 7.0 LS7 engine out of a 2009 Corvette Z06, and produces over 560 HP. It's mated to a Tremec 6-speed automatic transmission out of a Pontiac G8GT and the car rides on a brand new Hotchkis suspension, so it sits lower and handles better (I say better, it's still very soft and isn't very agile, but it's a hell of a lot better than it was). The exterior has not been changed, aside from the wheels, which was necessary to accommodate wider tread and four wheel disc brakes. In terms of straight line acceleration it's probably the fastest thing I've ever driven, and if not, it at least gives you the illusion that it is. Brand new a 1966 Chevelle only weighed 3080 pounds.

I won't comment on the Jaaaaaaaaaag because I just posted.

I'd say hot. It might look like a bath, but it's a French turbocharged fastback named pretty much 'Fire'.

Continuing with the Frenchies:
fVZ6G.jpg

Hot. Just about everything about that car was totally right.

Studebaker Avanti

013.JPG

Studebaker Avanti - Not. Especially with those wheels. The rest of the car may be quirky, but it's not hot.

How about the ovlov

S60R9red550.jpg

Hot, because I now have Isaac Hayes singing in my head.

Subaru SVX

IMG_0330.jpg