Post a pic of yourself

8====================================================================>~

OK, so there's a FG chatroom. Good. Can we please get back to forum stuff in the forum? Only it gets old sifting through references to the chat in here when there's already a chatroom for those references. For all I know, you could be talking about bananas in Turkmenistan.

DSC02988.jpg

Needed a new FB profile pic since the old one dated to about a year ago. Took a few pictures, this is one of the ones I kept.

Dogs, most are almost kinda cute. Only once at night in a dark narrow street did we fell threaten enough to turn around and call a cab.
Pick pockets, didn't see any.
Homeless, didn't really see any either (and see plenty of those here in Montreal).
Gypsies, might have seen one, no big deal.
Roads, well, some are in pretty bad shape, some are not so bad, on average they are only slightly worse than Montreal streets.

You forgot to mention ?uic?. Now that I've had enough for a while...

We loved the trip, I didn't expect Romania to have scenery that breathtaking. The first few days gave us a kind of small cultural shock, being in rural country, some areas seemed quite poor.

The last few days we went to more touristic locations (Brasov, Bran Castle, Pele? Castle, Sibiu), and while feeling kinda un-authentic, those places where beautiful.

DSC02988.jpg

Needed a new FB profile pic since the old one dated to about a year ago. Took a few pictures, this is one of the ones I kept.

You're not very good at taking pictures, you do know that, right?

You're not very good at taking pictures, you do know that, right?

Yeah, I know. :p Part of it's a terrible camera, part of it's my arms aren't very long, part of it's just general lack of skill.

Yeah, I know. :p Part of it's a terrible camera, part of it's my arms aren't very long, part of it's just general lack of skill.
F1 driver excuses. Next you'll say you had a misfire. :mad:

Maybe, but she has gorgeous eyes - well, eye - so all is forgiven.
Nein! None will be forgiven until she posts a nice picture of both said eyes!

Maybe, but she has gorgeous eyes - well, eye - so all is forgiven.

Since we've never seen the other eye, is it safe to assume that it's something awesome like a cyborg infrared laser eye or like a gun.

Or boobs.

I'm sorry to play the asshole here, but have you ever smiled in your pictures? Life is awesome! Smile!

Like this: :D

The problem is, I almost always look mentally handicapped when I smile for pictures. :p So pictures in which I smile almost always get culled.

I am partial to redheads, so any picture that has your hair in it will be fine in my book. :p
Oh, and nice eyes.

The problem is, I almost always look mentally handicapped when I smile for pictures. :p So pictures in which I smile almost always get culled.

So long as you don't like that *points to avatar*

:cry:

Why did I get stuck with poo brown eyes?! WHY?! :cry:

Eh they're actually a honey color but in low light they're poo brown!!

Reactions: TC