The "Things that annoy me" thread

People who are afraid of, or just don't want to seem vulgar and type out f****** instead of fucking. Your'e already saying it, so why not just fucking say it?

People who are afraid of, or just don't want to seem vulgar and type out f****** instead of fucking. Your'e already saying it, so why not just fucking say it?

Yeah, I'll never understand censorship. Like on the radio. You can tell someone to go screw themself, but you can't tell them to go fuck themselves. They're both 4 or 5 letter words with the exact same meaning, why is one okay and the other not? It makes me think it must be a violation of the first amendment if they can't come up with anything that resembles an intelligent explanation for such censorship.

Last edited:
Screw is a five letter word. :p

Is it? I never noticed. :lol:

Can I give a lame excuse that will sound like bs? I have a terrible habit of typing a message, then going through and reading it over and deciding to change something halfway through, and then posting it. Only to discover that the rest of my post no longer makes sense as a result of what I changed. I was going to use shit and crap for that post, before going with fuck and screw. Hey, I never claimed to be smart!

Last edited:
My cousin's facebook posts:

This suck I just found out that my boyfriend mom is trying to get him to go back out with is x and she dose not think I a good mother she's having a girls night Friday and my bf daughter ask if I was coming and she said no I would not invite her enter ways well I am done with his parents in till they start being nice I am going to cry now

There hose my birthday plans every one that said they were going to go out tonight for my birthday baled on me gusse I will just sit at home album myself even if it's my birthday what makes this special from any other day

Work tonight and tomower birthday going out with freinds daywoulde better if my man would be there but can't have everything I gusse

Was told i am a bad mom my daughtr dose not lisen worth crap not potty trained yet and she 4 and she can not count to ten may be they are right i am a bad mom

Yes. They are right.

I hate, absolutely hate, that Synaptics took away the middle click for laptops! I don't use a mouse (I do rarely) and I dislike using CTRL+Left click to open links in new freaking windows!

Please tell me there is a fix somewhere D':

I hate, absolutely hate, that Synaptics took away the middle click for laptops! I don't use a mouse (I do rarely) and I dislike using CTRL+Left click to open links in new freaking windows!

Both buttons together? Use one of the "tap zones?" I haven't used a Synaptics pad for a while...

Maybe this can help

Just had a look on my non-Synaptic work laptop, you can change the function of clicking both buttons (with middle-click as an option) in the Mouse Control Panel.

Well, being a young black male... With actual achievements people ask me (ignorant white kids) "How does it feel to live in the ghetto?" Like WTFS?

Well, being a young black male... With actual achievements people ask me (ignorant white kids) "How does it feel to live in the ghetto?" Like WTFS?

Please to eliminate said ignorant white kids, kthxbye.

Grocery shopping, and absolutely everything about it, but car-parking by far is the worst.

I came out of the shop with my trolley to find some beige Camry (most likely driven by a half-blind old fart, given the car) parked so crooked across his space that almost the entire front quarter of his car was in my space and I couldn't possibly open my drivers' side door. (I should've taken a photo to show just how close it was, luckily it didn't actually hit me coming in, although it made getting out more than a bit nerve-wracking). I loaded my stuff in, returned my trolley and waited for the idiot to show, but it was freezing and I just wanted to get home, so I eventually gave up and climbed in through the passenger door. Last thing I needed this morning when I'm overtired from all the uni work I've done over the past week and am being stressing out by family matters. My maternal grandmother's health is not good again and my cousin was knocked off her bike down in Geelong on Thursday morning and has a badly fractured ankle and can't work for several weeks. Spoke to her on the phone yesterday and she's a complete mess. :-(

Fuck you past week! :mad:

Last edited:
No, I won't.lol

If you meet some of the kids I know, you would be more understanding.

Hey man, I'm white and from a ghetto country, so I have no love for ignorant white kids. But I suppose your eliminating them would only reinforce the stereotype.

Having to buy ?30 insoles to go with my ?50 shoes because apparently, nobody can be arsed anymore to provide proper insoles in the first place... annoys me.