Random Thoughts....

BATMAN FUCKING BEYOND.
This shit was goddamn awesome. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE, CIRCA 1999. Also, Nine Inch Nails (circa Downward Spiral) should have done the soundtrack.

Recently re-watched that. It was a pretty incredible spin-off. Only wish it would have been longer or at least had more movies made. Though Return of The Joker was great as well. Don't forget the JL cross-over episodes.

^ Dayum.

Today is my uni's summer party. It starts at midday, ends at 11pm with an afterparty until 4. Feeder are headlining along with a few other decent bands. The sun is very much here. Today is going to be an awesome day.

You guys need to go out to a mall around here. I'll see you try to pick up your jaws from the floor. Again, had this discussion with my friends and they all agree that there's a huge amount of hot women over here.

Well, that is because the women are attractive in Romania, unlike the men.

Somalia is the same way, weirdly. :think:

In other news, I am going to go see a Chicago Fire FC game today, they will be playing the New York Red Bulls, with star striker Henry Thierry. I do not have the best seats (they are corner kick) but it is near the cheering section, so if I get bored I can go join the Ultras yelling my head off.
Maybe if you catch the game on ESPN you will see me. I will be the one wearing a red Fire shirt. :|

Last edited:
poked myself in the eye with a fucking yukka plant today,

WTF? Do they even have any dangerous spikey bits to them? Try a Madagascar Palm next time for a truly spikey experience:
PachypodiumLamerei.jpg

I have a small one of these and repotting is something best done in a full suit of armour.

This makes me think:

vr8Xf.jpg
So the moral is that when in America steal 3Billion rather than 100 USD? That is so, so, so wrong. Has anyone noticed that 1. the homeless man has his pic in the paper and the CEO does not rate one, and 2. the homeless man is, er, well black, is said CEO black too by any chance?

So the moral is that when in America steal 3Billion rather than 100 USD? That is so, so, so wrong. Has anyone noticed that 1. the homeless man has his pic in the paper and the CEO does not rate one, and 2. the homeless man is, er, well black, is said CEO black too by any chance?
Or it is possible he was doing something similar to this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43479572/ns/health-health_care/
Hoping for three-year sentence
Verone said he doesn?t have medical insurance. He has a growth of some sort on his chest, two ruptured disks and a problem with his left foot. He is 59-years-old and with no job and a depleted bank account, he thought jail was the best place he could go for medical care and a roof over his head.

The poor are always treated differently than the rich. And then you add in the race factors and it gets worse.

Oh I forgot about the non universal healthcare system in US (too used to the imperfect NHS) - may be he did want 'fixing' but 15 years? Come on 15 years in gaol, that is a bit steep.

Currently the rich are getting richer and the poor and middle class are bleeding money everywhere.

AWESOME JOB MURRICUH.

The rich can afford high priced fancy lawyers to avoid paying tax, the poor are poor and do not have much to start with, but the middle classes - rich pickings. (NB I count myself as lower middle class in Ukanian terms).

Oh I forgot about the non universal healthcare system in US (too used to the imperfect NHS) - may be he did want 'fixing' but 15 years? Come on 15 years in gaol, that is a bit steep.

The "universal health care" I have is a mess anyway. I can't reapply for a new one until my current insurance runs out and I have regular doctor appointments that are going to be a pain to pay for the months it will take for that insurance to go through. :(

We're getting new windows installed in our house. Sweet Jesus, I forgot what it's like to have windows that actually open smoothly without pulling a hernia.

sweetjesusface.png

Man I would give an arm to have windows that opened properly...I can't even open the other window in my room. But it doesn't have a screen anyway so if I did ever feel the need to open it I'd just be letting bugs and things in anyway.

(NB I count myself as lower middle class in Ukanian terms).

It's very interesting how I didn't quite realise how middle class I am until I came to uni. Obviously I was very young then but I didn't know anything about divorce until secondary school and didn't really know anyone working class until uni. I am obviously much more grateful now for stuff. :)

Anyway - today has been fucking hot. Currently relaxing in the shade listening to Los Campesinos (they aren't that great :p) - Feeder come on at half 8. It's nice that the main heat has gone - we arrived about midday and it must have hit like 33 celcius (yeah I know that that may be crap for some of you but go away :lol:

Also early on I got a nasty friction burn from the bungee run. It is a bit better now but it hasn't had any cream :p Oh well.

Last edited: