Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport 'L'Or Blanc'

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
A special edition you say? Of course. It has been 7 minutes since the last one. :lol:

The 'white gold' car was produced to mark the start of a partnership between the Konigliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin (KPM) and Bugatti.

And it is the first car to use the porcelain on the interior and exterior of a motor vehicle.

The designers believed that Ettore Bugatti, Italian-born, French naturalised founder of the company who died in 1947 aged 65, would approve, were he still behind the steering wheel.

'At first, this seemed to be an original idea of using porcelain in a car, especially in one of the fastest cars in the world,' said Dr Stefan Brungs, director of sales and marketing for Bugatti.

'But that's what Bugatti is synonymous with: the creation of exceptional ideas while striving to meet the quality and aesthetics.

'This allows us to continue to transfer and continue to us the skills of Ettore Bugatti, who, himself, liked to experiment with new materials.

article-2009945-0CCCCFAF00000578-678_634x405.jpg

article-2009945-0CCCCFC200000578-699_634x406.jpg

article-2009945-0CCCCE2200000578-513_634x369.jpg

article-2009945-0CCCCCD500000578-634_306x423.jpg

article-2009945-0CCCA9EC00000578-897_306x423.jpg

article-2009945-0CCCABF800000578-845_634x409.jpg

Looks like that BMW camo.
I guarantee this isn't the last one, I hope it's the Grand Sport Super Sport.

Last edited:
Just in time for some chav to scoop tonights ?136M Euromillions jackpot and then splash the cash on a car with tattoos!

Can we not just make a single thread for all the differently painted veyrons? Even if this is a cool one.

At first I thought that were some odd reflections, but that's how it looks like in completely even lighting... :blink:

The Veyron sure isn't a pretty car, but these styling elements make it look even worse...

No doubt this is nonsense.. but I'm curious about the use of porcelain. Does it not crack? What happens if there is a crash? Presumably you cant millions of porcelain shrapnel flying around..

It would probably sell in China......

:D

The porcelain is just ornamental and I doubt this car will be driven all that much. Durability is a non-issue.
This is marketing for KPM.

I like it a lot. If I were getting a Veyron I'd get it in blue on white anyway.
I don't know, I suppose everyone else here read some rule book that says that cars have to be solid colours only.

:barf:

Honestly.....it looks like my Grandmothers porcelain closet raped a Veyron and this was the result.

Why does the introduction of a new paintjob warrant a new special edition. Seriously Bugatti, you've only had a few real special editions the Supersports and Gran Sports count. The Pur Sangs, Sang Noirs, Bleu whatevers, Hermes', and L Or Blancs are gettting tired.