Cool Videos

Please, have a fire extinguisher handy if you try this.

^I saw that a few years ago when some rocket engineers came into my school, they did a much nicer (and bigger) job of it though using a mesh bin.

In Oakland every year, there's a Fire Art's Festival (work checking out if you're ever in the neighborhood) and I've seen them make ones 20-30ft high with propane tanks, and industrial fans.

You can buy table-top fire pots that do a nice job, too. You can find them in upscale patio furniture stores.

I don't think you know what the word "Hacking" means. What the video was referring to was "Cracking". Hacking, on the other hand refers to great aptitude with computers in general.

Last edited:
I don't think you know what the word "Hacking" means. What the video was referring to was "Cracking". Hacking, on the other hand refers to great aptitude with computers in general.

Comic_Book_Guy.png
Cracking is the process whereby complex organic molecules are broken down into simpler molecules.

Cracking and hacking have many definitions. I only chose the ones pertaining to computers. You can also hack someone up with a hatchet, for instance.

Cracking and hacking have many definitions. I only chose the ones pertaining to computers. You can also hack someone up with a hatchet, for instance.
Thought my inclusion of Jeff Albertson would surely convey my jest.

This seems like such a terrible Idea. Awesome. But terrible.

How to make a Audi A7

watch

Last edited:
Very clever. Also fuck yeah double decker buses.

Wow, that reminded me of one of my friend's band's first music video.

Last edited: