Toilet paper: Overhand or underhand?

Toilet paper: Overhand or underhand?

• Total voters
Your logic is failing, I use overhand and I was dropped on my head when I was very young :p

Yes but you're a Viking Scandinavian, that's cheating......the floor probably broke.
You people are invulnerable to anything that wasen't dipped in virgins blood or something :p

I nearly started a thread the other day about which way up you store your ironing board, point end up (weirdos) or down (normal people) but then I figured most people here wouldn't know what an ironing board is.

I spend most of me time using one, or a press. XD

Meanwhile our bog roll is ALWAYS over. I've ALWAYS done it that way 'cause that's how me mam does it an' it's also part of me job that I do it that way an all.

An' of course it's folded when am working too. I'm also one of them ones that will turn the roll round if it's not the right way, don't care where I am or who's house it is. I just have to before I use it 'cause I can't comprehend a bog roll ont wrong way round. o_O

I have to laugh a bit. This question was asked on a different forum that I used to be on years ago. What came out of it was one of the funniest threads I have ever read on a forum!

Btw over is the way to go. Under is for insane people!

I suspect I may have been on the same forum, which is why I started this thread when Raparperi posted the underhand pic in #gear.

To death with him!

I nearly started a thread the other day about which way up you store your ironing board, point end up (weirdos) or down (normal people) but then I figured most people here wouldn't know what an ironing board is.

Mine has wheels on the pointy end, therefore is always stored pointy end down. :nod:

Having read this thread I now understand:

1. How Adam Sandler can still make and distribute movies
2. Why people are happy to pay $5000 to have a golf ball retrieved from their dog's stomach but are unhappy to pay anything to have the same thing retrieved from their own rectum
3. Why it is legal in West Virginia for a man to have sex with an animal only if it weighs 40 lbs or less

Thank you.

Neither. I pop the roll up onto the counter next to the toilet.

I feel this thread is going down the crapper.