The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Please, no.

icon_facepalm.gif

I am printing that shit out for work!

Oh I'm sorry,I didn't realize I entered the math thread <_<

Funny pics from another thread on a different forum: Clicky clicky.

Basically, OP asks The Car Loungers to remove his ex-girlfriend from a picture of his beloved GTI. Crude photoshop hilarity ensues.

Original pic:
MY20th.jpg

And a few of the shops:
2m3ljlv.jpg

out-girl-out.gif

BLUE-GTI.gif

20th-Chick-Tank.jpg

Terrible picture of a horrible car.
Funny nonetheless.

He obviously doesn't love it very much if that is all he has for pictures. I have 50 better pictures of my terrible VW

That's Casey Anthony, suspected of killing her child but when the evidence didn't sway the jury she was found not guilty and some people are mad because they think suspected = guilty.

There's more to it. All the circumstances around her point to guilt. Her child was missing for a month before she called the police and she lied and blamed a babysitter for kidnapping the kid (an innocent person she never met). She had googled chloroform and neck-breaking, chloroform was found in her car (which was abandoned for a month and impounded), the child's hair in the trunk, and she borrowed a shovel from a neighbor two days before the kid disappeared. Things missing from the home were found at the crime scene and the garbage bags and duct tape used to bury the body were identical to the kind found at the house. Then she blamed her parents saying the kid accidentally drowned in the grandparents swimming pool and they tried to cover it up.

It's like OJ, pretty clear she did it, but either the prosecutors were idiots for not making the case air-tight, or the jury was stupid and wouldn't believe it short of a video tape of the actual murder.

bugs-florida.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: TC
He obviously doesn't love it very much if that is all he has for pictures. I have 50 better pictures of my terrible VW

Back in the olden times we had to rely on this thing called film that was easily destroyed. Almost all of my old car pics were destroyed in an apartment fire.

:cry: