fiat_panda_spy_2011_06.jpg

fiat_panda_spy_2011_06_04.jpg

panda-58026.jpg

panda-58027.jpg

35106310.jpg

:cool:

The BDSM edition.

Looks A LOT like the Uno we have here.
No surprises, since it?s based on the Panda. :)

I hope that this comes here, selling only one kinda niche model isn't good in the long run. I know Dodge and Jeep are expected to get panda based models but the original would be cool too.

Not bad but the face reminds me of the 600.

Well thats the Panda ruined, looks swollen and has the stupid 500-esque headlights and grille.

Well thats the Panda ruined, looks swollen and has the stupid 500-esque headlights and grille.

:lol: You really don't like the 500 do you? :p

To these untrained eyes, it's a evolved look from the current car.

For the love of god Fiat please bring these here.

:lol: You really don't like the 500 do you? :p

It's a stupid jellymold POS... and the amount of hate I have for it, I have the opposite amount of love for the Panda.

This is the 'Brazilian' Uno, which shouldn't be called Uno, but thats neither here nor there. Panda chassis.
uno-definitivo-ap-copy1.jpg

Uno_2011_3.jpg

It has headlights which look like a Panda and a Big Punto mated. Big Punto-esque taillights... and a grille like the original Panda. I like the fact the new 'Panda' has carried on with the small c-pillar window, thats the only problem with the Uno externally. Internally it's a Brazillian cheap car, which isn't great.

Fiat_panda_1_v_sst.jpg

"Would Sir like a 3 door?"

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/astonmartin/2011/07/09/sda.jpg

I bet you the world, the new 'Panda' won't be available as a 3 door.

The 500 is the DB9 of Fiat... and the bitch has gotta die.

photo_photo(204).jpg

Last edited:
It's a stupid jellymold POS... and the amount of hate I have for it, I have the opposite amount of love for the Panda.

Gotcha, although I like the NA "Sport" trim 500.

I do think that the new Panda has lost a bit of the "trim, clean" look of the current one, at least in those renders.

I wonder if you could import an Uno into America?
Underneath it's a Panda and will probably have the Panda engine, which is in the 500.