Sleeping position

Sleeping position

• Total voters

Coconut Chucker

Not A Dude
Car(s)
1999 BMW 323i
While we're having inane threads like over/under for toilet paper and what you wash first in the shower, I thought of this one to add to the drivel.

I sleep like I'm in a coffin. On my back with my hands folded across my stomach.

Everything but my back. For some reason i cannot fall asleep like that unless I am unusually sick.

I sleep like a complete idiot. Quite a restless sleeper I end up in all directions, arms an' legs everywhere. I think the position I'm in the most is diagonally across me bed on me stomach, legs kind of splayed whichever way's comfy, face buried in pillows, an arm under me pillow an' the other one stretched across me bed.

I just basically take up the whole thing. :lol:

I sleep like a complete idiot. Quite a restless sleeper I end up in all directions, arms an' legs everywhere. I think the position I'm in the most is diagonally across me bed on me stomach, legs kind of splayed whichever way's comfy, face buried in pillows, an arm under me pillow an' the other one stretched across me bed.

So you sleep like a cat.

Mostly on my side with 1 leg crouched more than the other and my hands near my face. Or on my stomach with my left arm under the pillow and my right one under my head. I can take pictures, if you want. :p

I usually fall asleep on my left side. How I wake up I have no idea, my brain starts to function after my muscles.

I could not possibly say my favourite position when sleeping actually, suffice to say I would not be alone and my partner would be female, let me just say spoons.

Usually on my back, but sometimes on my right side.

I dangle off the ground on one finger with all of my body in the air and chant "Om"

Last edited:
Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth.

Usually stomach or halfway between stomach and side, at that usually between stomach and right side. I guess. Most of the time. Probably. Maybe.

Mostly on my side with 1 leg crouched more than the other and my hands near my face. Or on my stomach with my left arm under the pillow and my right one under my head. I can take pictures, if you want. :p

Yes please. :blush:

Stomach for sure. My girlfriend said I had my arms and legs stretched out like Superman.lol

Side. I tend to have sleep paralysis when I sleep on my back.

I fall asleep between the wall and my bed but I wake up on my back.

Thats me too! I just bought a new queen sized bed and I take up the whole thing at some point in the night. When I'm over in England with my sweetie, I tend to curl up on my left side.

Its the best position to whap him with a pillow when he starts snoring.:p But I wuvs him so.......:love: