Random Thoughts....

I wish we could charge her $23 a word.

I like how they seem to think that company's won't use this as an excuse to jack up the price on everything

The problem is more the way she says things than what she says. With Abbott, it's both.

At least with, say, Bob Katter, he's entertaining while he's not making any sense. His confusion on Insiders this morning was hilarious.

I watched this on the news today whilst visiting my granny at hospital. My granny doesn't know where she is or what date it is and she still makes more sense than Katter. God love her :)

Also I HATE waiting for emails.

I just wanted to make a post on page 4000.

*FILLER*

oonnn the paaaaage four thousaaaaaaaand....

everyone will post spam just to have a post on the page four thousand!

oooooonnnn the paaaaaaaaaaggee fouuurr thooouussaaaaaaaaannnnd......

^ Yes...quite.

Tomorrow is the first day of a new semester. Stay positive..stay positive..stay positive. Right, find something to do, try to meet some new people and hopefully remain unscathed. It's the first day that things I do at school start to count towards my OP (Queensland Equivalent of ATAR/SAT/A-Levels etc)

Last edited:
Back to work in the morning after a week of resting in bed. :(

Anyone want to go for me?

Don't go to LA Jay, you got dumbasses pretending to ride bicycles for 20 miles a day and Nicholas Cage. Neither of those are fun.

I have been to LA, My parents and I visited my brother when he lived near Hollywood in this crappy neighborhood called SilverLake, or as he called it, Silverfish.
Los Angeles horrified me, I will never go back again. Call me a prude or uptight, but that city is fucked up.

*roger corman movie poster*
Seriously, who the hell comes up with this stuff?

:dunno: Roger Corman. He is the king of bad movies. Many MST3K movies are directed by him.

I have been to LA, My parents and I visited my brother when he lived near Hollywood in this crappy neighborhood called SilverLake, or as he called it, Silverfish.
Los Angeles horrified me, I will never go back again. Call me a prude or uptight, but that city is fucked up.

:dunno: Roger Corman. He is the king of bad movies. Many MST3K movies are directed by him.

I have to admit (sorry LA folk) but LA has got to be one of my least favourite places I've visited in the US (but I didn't really like NY either) - much preferred the South

The problem is more the way she says things than what she says. With Abbott, it's both.

At least with, say, Bob Katter, he's entertaining while he's not making any sense. His confusion on Insiders this morning was hilarious.

Abbott just can't seem to string together a meaningful sentence quickly.

Haven't had spam in a long time. Used to love spam and egg sandwiches.

I hate HEL.A. I didn't like it at all I honestly think the place is a shithole. Yeah, some places may look nice like Beverly Hills an' that but as soon as you turn a corner you're back in to a dive. I prefer Koreatown to Beverly Hills, Road to Seoul's there where I made meself ill. :) It was good.