Sleeping position

Sleeping position

• Total voters
I can sleep in every position ... but since I snore when sleeping on my back ... I am "asked" to sleep on my sides or on my belly ... wich is no problem since it doesn?t really matter to me :)

Last edited:
On my back, with one leg bent up and the foot tucked under the other leg, both hands resting on my belly, one holding onto a little gachapin soft toy my sister gave me.

Varies a bit, I'm either on my back with arms and legs straight eg: 'log' position, or on my stomach with my left arm stretched straight out under the pillow and my right curled up under my chest.

On my back, with one leg bent up and the foot tucked under the other leg, both hands resting on my belly, one holding onto a little gachapin soft toy my sister gave me.

You know, if this was an NSFW thread, it would be so much more interesting. :p

Last edited:
Thats me too! I just bought a new queen sized bed and I take up the whole thing at some point in the night. When I'm over in England with my sweetie, I tend to curl up on my left side.

Its the best position to whap him with a pillow when he starts snoring.:p But I wuvs him so.......:love:

Hahahaha! :lol: I warn my bloke that if he starts snoring I'll kick him when he get's to the third snore. But he never does, so the bugger doesn't get kicked. <_< He grinds his teeth too AND he headbutted me one night. :| He sleeps weird an' all, he usually has a pillow sort of half under his back I think he puts it there so he doesn't roll out of bed.

I tend to sleep above my covers... Four feet above my covers.

You can levitate?

Shouldn't he call his doctor because his erection has been lasting for more than 4 hours?

I mostly fall asleep on the side (doesn't matter), hand under pillow, legs slightly crouched. I normally wake up with one numb arm but totally worth it :p
I don't like sleeping on my stomach at all somehow (maybe because it's such a long way to the mattress for my head :p).

what is it with people sleeping in socks? i can't stand socks in bed. must be an aussie thing :p

i can't stand socks in bed. must be an aussie thing :p

No it definitely isn't, this American thinks its wierd too. The last time I slept in socks was out of necessity... I was camping in freezing temperatures and had neither the appropriate tent nor the appropriate sleeping bag, and even then I was reluctant to wear socks, but since I did quite like the idea of still having functioning feet when I woke up, I was eventually talked into it.

So yeah. wearing socks to sleep in above freezing temperatures = wierd :p