FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's more efficient when you don't talk, just eat :p

Edit: Oh snap, I hadn't refreshed the thread for couple of hours. :(

God dammit, this is not some shabby ass little corner restaurant, it is a proper restaurant in Germany. They DO have everything they need to feed their entire restaurant three times, now please stop making a drama about a restaurant visit. Jesus. This is how it will go down:

1) Enter restaurant
2) Sit down
3) Order
4) Wait
5) Eat
6) Pay
7) Leave

Yes, thank you. It?s really not all that complicated, zis is Germany after all, ja!
I?ve called them again to confirm that we will be getting a la carte and are not in any particular hurry. So it?s all settled, ja. And yeah, there?s no talking, didn?t I mention that?
I also can?t rep you because apparently I don?t use that function often enough. Now I finally understand what all that "you must spread some" talk is.

I think I'd rather just order straight from what's on the menu than all this alacarte nonsence.

I think a more important thing to decide beforehand is starters yes or no, because 10 people making 30 people wait 30 min longer for their food is not nice. I'm all for em, but not everyone gets to the ring as cheaply as I do, and a lot of people are poor students, so I can understand them not wanting to blow that much on dinner.

screw starters. drinks, proper food, done!
Seconded! Not because of the cost, but more because starters are part of a proper multi-course meal, not of deftige gutb?rgerliche K?che.

I don?t think it?s a big deal. If some people want to get starters, I say let em do it. I usually settle for a pils.
Again: Despite the fact that we?re a big group, I don?t see the need for this much planning. Don?t worry guys! :D

But its interesting to see. Every question that came up so far was solved with like 2 posts.

- Meet? Sure!
- Where? Ring!
- Camping? Sure, and some hotelfags.
- another scenic-drive? you know it!
- some tourist-drives? till we close the track!
- food? lets talk 10 pages :D

I plan to eat more than a salad for the main course, so there's no need for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.