UFO in S17x03?

isejopetras

Just thought I could share one thing I saw in a new episode. I don't say that it surely is UFO, but you could see a light flying in the right upper corner during the Range Rover Evoque test in the episode ( 26:17-26:20 ) during the slow motion bugy fly thing, it looks kinda strange, check it out.

Well, if I take a screenshot there would only be a light in the corner, you should watch the video, where it is moving. There is the thing: http://img811.imageshack.**/i/vlcsnap2011071102h00m47.png/
But I advice you to see the vid.

Could be dirt on the lens, they are in sand dunes after all.

I don't think it's dirt, you wouldn't be saying that If you saw the video, the picture doesn't show the full story

My torrent isn't done yet and I get off my sound gig after 10, I'll post my findings then.

Dude, were you partaking of some of the stuff that Mr. Manlove found residues of in Jezza's Merc?

And what about that one on the left, in the shape of a BBC HD logo?

Weird!

Looks like a lens artifact to me, especially the way it moves.

You sometimes see lens artifacts from car headlights or especially daytime running lights. Really hate when you get green artifacts.

No, seriously guys, watching the episode over and over again and just couldn't figure out what it could be, just see for yourself...

Bah, surely the BBC can't use footage of aliens without adequately compensating them for their screen time?

I call shenanigans. It must be the Creative Commons-cruiser from Betelgeuse 7. Hardly an unidentified flying object.

Dammit! You beat me to it! So:

IwanttoBelieve.jpg