Google+ Who's on it?

I'm on it and just added a few of you.

Oops, I thought I already did. Done.

i barely got a facebook account early this year and this happens....

i knew it.

I'm on it and not entirely sure what to do with it
If anyone wants to... ahem... join... drop me a pm I think I can 'open the door'

That's just your normal Google profile, not a Google+ one. That's why you can't add anyone.

I keep getting added by people, but I don't know who any of them are.

If you see a handsome guy with shades and a backwards baseball cap doing the rock-on sign....

Yo.

Right, from what I gather right now, the biggest problem (as with facebook) is that I've no clue who anybody is. We know eachother mostly by nicknames, but then all these weird people with proper names start showing up and I've no clue who they are. I only know D-Fence's and Adunaphel's real names off the top of my head and I recognized Equiraptor from her photo, but that's it. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE???

photo.jpg

Right, from what I gather right now, the biggest problem (as with facebook) is that I've no clue who anybody is. We know eachother mostly by nicknames, but then all these weird people with proper names start showing up and I've no clue who they are. I only know D-Fence's and Adunaphel's real names off the top of my head and I recognized Equiraptor from her photo, but that's it. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE???

Thats a good question. I have that issue with Facebook. :p

Well, my real name is in my profile...under my Twitter part.

Well if it helps I'm Igor Magun and my picture is of me at karting last year. Maybe we should all add our FinalGear usernames under our profiles somewhere?

If I ever get on there, I'd say thats a good idea...for now. :)

I will probably post a link to mine later.