Filming tickets - 'Not a dudes' needed

Now that's just mean.

I know she said that's an old pic but you're being really hard on the poor n00b there. Shame on you.

Wait. Wut?

He-He!!!!!! :shakefist:

Ohh burn! :clap:

Just FYI Texas, even the green parts to the East, looks like this: :tumbleweed: right now. But if you're good with that, let's do it!

Maybe if I edit in the word "rain" into all my posts that will help. We are a FOOT behind on rain. Even for the summers this is bad. Also, the only good part of Texas for outsiders is Austin. Everywhere else, only a native could love..

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
We've seen Wilman on the show twice?
Simon Cowell twice
He-He 3-4?

The 5th most sighted person on TG?

Anyone else get irrated when they have been waiting for years for tickets, and yet the same people get to go 3 times?...:(

Did you mean irritated or irate?

It's all about knowing how the Applause Store system works. Once you know that you can use it to your advantage.

Do what I did - call the applause store and beg. It was worth all the effort last year to make the trip over from Canada to go to the show. Going back as soon as I can.

Did you mean irritated or irate?

It's all about knowing how the Applause Store system works. Once you know that you can use it to your advantage.

MWF, Do tell! :(

I am honour bound to keep the lady's secrets. It is up to her should she wish to divulge. I suggest you send her a PM.

And a case of good red wine!