Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Loads of epic cars . . . And i love the end, when the crowd paid for the fine . . . Gotta love that.

I love the Big Rig with "Eastbound and down" playing just as they pass the cops, all it needed was a Basset Hound in the passengerseat :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
In the beginning I saw at least four cars from around here (Pinneberg, Neum?nster, Hamburg) and throughout the video there were occasionally some northern german cars, too. Seems that meeting is pretty popular for northern Germans, too.

5220857545_22f122c94a_o.jpg

5220842897_833bd0b5fd_o.jpg

5220820195_0c84d33c02_o.jpg

Combine demolition derby: great motorsport, or greatest motorsport?

[video=youtube;V-TNrZ2dTDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TNrZ2dTDY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

america-fuck-yeah.jpg

IMG_6125.JPG

IMG_6054.JPG

The valve covers are pink. You know, when Ferrari paints their valve covers red, they call it a redhead. :think:

[insert MWF style joke here]

:heart:

Why did they keep showing that ugly ass????????

You've never seen school bus figure 8 racing have you?

Which es even better when they are towing boats or campers.

They have one every year at the local county fair but the enclosure is so small the maximum possible top speed is roughly walking speed. So basically it's a contest to see who runs out of fuel last with some light touching involved along the way.:yawn:

have some crazy rally finland jumps with pure engine sounds

That's local to me, actually at the same track as my sig pic. IIRC it has the record for fastest car equipped with irs.

30" tires?
I mean, HOW? Each rear tire is 15" wide?

Drag tires (and monster truck tires) measures the diameter on the tire. So i'd guess they are 30" from one side to another.