Random Thoughts....

The apartment i am aiming for is a single-room apartment in a ok part of the city, 40-someting square meters with bathroom and kitchen. Heating and water included in the rent brings it to the staggering sum of... ?270 a month.
Wow, that's incredible! Good luck!

It's not that she's employed here and temporarily assigned to an office in another town. She applied for a job there and, as far as her employer is concerned, could have moved there.

Indeed, it comes down to what's in the contract.

When Accenture wanted to hire me I could choose between having my base in Munich, Frankfurt or D?sseldorf - let's use Frankfurt as an example. If I had work in/around Frankfurt they would not provide accomodation for me or any travel for the weekends. If however they need me to be elsewhere they would pay for travel, accomodation, and some expenses. For example they'd pay a flight or train ticket to the location on Monday morning, four nights in a hotel, and a ticket back Friday night.
Where I actually lived would be irrelevant, even if it would mean driving 200km or whatever to my base city every day. Being my base city they would expect me to move there.

On deviantart there is something called "groups" where people submit things of a common theme. Since most of them let everyone submit sometimes you get bad things. I just looked in my inbox and found this:
*clipped for bad art*
For some reason I find this picture frightening, even baring the comic sans.

That thing looks like Frank's glam rock loving cousin.

And I'm seriously dreading groups on dA. I added *one* and most of the shit that ends up in my message box looks like badly drawn, ill-proportioned, overlymuscled I don't know what. It's either animu shit that looks like a 5 yr old drew it but it was really a 20+something who thinks their art is the greatest or badly drawn naked women I thankfully can't see. I used to delete anything that came from the group if I didn't know the artist but by doing that I missed a lot of good stuff so now I sift through it.

MY STUFF ARRIVED!!!!!

I can now get stuff shipped from the US.

feelings right now.

I think it's about time I retired my AIM account. This isn't 1999 anymore.

Also, I can't block this one spammer that keeps messaging me "Hi! 23/F here, u?" I use Trillian, and every day it seems to piss me off just slightly more. Now it's only hooked up to my Facebook contacts.

That thing looks like Frank's glam rock loving cousin.

And I'm seriously dreading groups on dA. I added *one* and most of the shit that ends up in my message box looks like badly drawn, ill-proportioned, overlymuscled I don't know what. It's either animu shit that looks like a 5 yr old drew it but it was really a 20+something who thinks their art is the greatest or badly drawn naked women I thankfully can't see. I used to delete anything that came from the group if I didn't know the artist but by doing that I missed a lot of good stuff so now I sift through it.
It is supposed to be a zangoose which is are probably mongesse that are powered by David Bowie music.
url

Only they drew it person shaped and I find it creepy.

There are some groups that are quality control and elitist, which are a bitch to join but the best to watch.

Also, I can't block this one spammer that keeps messaging me "Hi! 23/F here, u?" I use Trillian, and every day it seems to piss me off just slightly more. Now it's only hooked up to my Facebook contacts.
AIM is stupid but facebook is stupider. I am excited by the prospect of google + killing it off soon.

Last edited:
The apartment i am aiming for is a single-room apartment in a ok part of the city, 40-someting square meters with bathroom and kitchen. Heating and water included in the rent brings it to the staggering sum of... ?270 a month.

You'd be paying that a week for something like that here

Ugh forgot one of the fundamental accessories for painting...now the inside of my nose is black. I knew I was forgetting more than one thing when I stopped in at work today to buy some spray can guns.

Note to self: yes, I need a printer again.

After my old printer died a couple of years ago, I decided that I don?t need a printer anymore. With copyshops around every corner in my hometown, that was certainly the case. Just put whatever I wanted printed on a USB-stick/CD, a quick walk down the road ... and done for cheap. No more dried-out printer-heads, empty cartridges or whatever goes wrong when you actually want to print something at home every half year or so after your printer has gathered dust for long enough.
Now I?ve moved to a much smaller town and I can?t find one (1!) fucking copyshop. Only a camera&photo-shop will print my two page letter .. for a whopping 20cent a page (black&white) + 1,50? initial cost/per order. Basically they charge me for printing a big photo. Screw this! I?m getting a new printer. Amazon.de, here I come!

Get a laser of some sort, or at the very least, something from the business line of printers. None of the lasers I've used have given me any problems, and my old HP OfficeJet 5600 does the print once every 3months routine very well compared to my previous DeskJet...

Try using the "official" AIM client to block the spammer instead of Trillian. In my experience, Trillian isn't the best at blocking stuff :/

have you tried Pidgin?

It worked okay for me. Better than Trillian, anyway~

Tried Trillian 5? 4.2 was epic fail and I hated it...

...coil up into a ball and hope it goes away?

Wanna know how to kill about ten minutes on Youtube?

Play this... (NSFW, due to 211 instances of the word "fuck," various other swears, and general yelling.)

While it's playing, add a mix of various lighthearted songs. For example: Mr. Scruff - Spandex Man; Herb Alpert - Spanish Flea; The Noveltones - Left Bank Two; Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova.

Suddenly, ten minutes disappears.

So much rage in one video. O_O

Get a laser of some sort, or at the very least, something from the business line of printers. None of the lasers I've used have given me any problems, and my old HP OfficeJet 5600 does the print once every 3months routine very well compared to my previous DeskJet...

Try using the "official" AIM client to block the spammer instead of Trillian. In my experience, Trillian isn't the best at blocking stuff :/

Tried Trillian 5? 4.2 was epic fail and I hated it...

I've got a samsung laser printer that works fantastically

Today I was talking with a friend of mine and then two of my other friends were standing behind and they were watching us. Afterwards I asked one of them what they were laughing about so then he replied,

"Well so Derp and I were talking and Derp was like 'Is it just me or do these two look like they're gay together' and then I said 'Yeah, they act like they hate each other and talk behind each other's back but when they see each other, you can see the sparks fly' ......
:lmao:

Last edited:
I have saw feet from walking around shops all day in Geelong. But, oh well, the decent coat I needed which I eventually found for almost 50% off it's original price was worth it. It was sunny down there, but as soon as I got back to Ballarat it was pissing down with rain.. so typical. Sun, please come back! :-(