The "Things that annoy me" thread

Or just buy one too. Lot less of a hassle too.

I need him to pay his share of rent. I've got enough trouble coming up with mine.
So money can't buy you happiness, but it can damn well buy him his life. :wicked:

Just go steal one Altoid.

:p

There are like a billion cars there so nobody will notice until they do. Then you don't know me,..... UNDERSTAND! :p

Seriously, just borrow your roomies.

Trash bins in the middle of the street.

<- Yeah, junk yard time for a new mirror.

Every single last guest whose brain clicks off the moment they walk into the theater*.

*This is 80% of people

I hate people who hit my trash bin when i put it in the middle of the damn street!
The owner didn't put it there, I'm sure he politely put it safely on the side of the street, the assholes who pick up the trash of this particular company just can't be assed to do their job correctly and therefore leave the bin in the street.

wasting my time at work waiting for the stupid antique PC

I'm used to a proper laptop, so every day I despair at that thing in the office. Which is not to say that I hate my job, far from it.

Getting a sweet deal starting out as an apprentice at a company, nobody wants to teach you. I end up screwing around on the internet 70% of the time. It's hard to find stuff to do. really hard.

Oh man. My school decided to raise the fees for the semesters AGAIN. They raised it from $2600 to $3250 originally back in April for this upcoming school year. And now they upped it again from $3250 to $3450. That is just depressing. I'm only getting $5300 in financial aid too.

Oh man. My school decided to raise the fees for the semesters AGAIN. They raised it from $2600 to $3250 originally back in April for this upcoming school year. And now they upped it again from $3250 to $3450. That is just depressing. I'm only getting $5300 in financial aid too.

Yeah, my school did that as well. I just don't understand why they're still telling me, as I graduated. Silly schools...

Last edited: