Random Thoughts....

OH CHRIST NO!

It's either gonna be The Riddler, Red Dwarf's Rimmer in a red an' white checked gingham dress... an' army boots or Arkham City Harley Quinn.

the first choice is a dude, the second choice is a character I never heard of, and the third is sexy. ;D

Leave the forum and don't come back until you've seen at least one season of Red Dwarf.

Shirahime may be making a reference to this

also i'd vote for Harley Quinn as well, since... well Harley Quinn is always awesome. just make sure you suck on a lot of helium before you go.

Why I am awake and on the computer at 5:30 in the morning? And it's not like I have been up all night, either.

Stupid full moon and it's crappy club for stupid jerks!

Well, instead of being slothful, I stretched, drank a quart of water and went on a ten mile bike ride in my 'hood. It was me, the rabbits and the songbirds. I love early mornings. ^_^

Got an email from someone asking me to add them on linkedin despite the fact that I don't have a linkedin account...

lolwut?

Got an email from someone asking me to add them on linkedin despite the fact that I don't have a linkedin account...
You'll find that the link in the mail goes to some phishing site.

So I woke up earlier than normal this morning. Probably because I'm getting too use to waking up at 4am for work these past several weeks. But anyway, I decided to get up and go get my grocery shopping done. That's the only good thing about Walmart, imo, they're open 24 hours and it's deserted at 5am. So I'm driving and I notice all the joggers. There is always joggers out jogging every morning, sorry to shatter any stereotypes. Now I don't want to sound like a prick, but I couldn't help noticing that most of the joggers this morning were on the... umm... rotund end of the scale. :lol: Usually there are some fine looking ladies out running, but not this early. I think it might have something to do with being seen. Less of an audience earlier in the morning, around 5-6, than later in the morning around 8-9. The ones that don't want to be seen get it done early, while those that want the attention head out later.

So I woke up earlier than normal this morning. Probably because I'm getting too use to waking up at 4am for work these past several weeks. But anyway, I decided to get up and go get my grocery shopping done. That's the only good thing about Walmart, imo, they're open 24 hours and it's deserted at 5am. So I'm driving and I notice all the joggers. There is always joggers out jogging every morning, sorry to shatter any stereotypes. Now I don't want to sound like a prick, but I couldn't help noticing that most of the joggers this morning were on the... umm... rotund end of the scale. :lol: Usually there are some fine looking ladies out running, but not this early. I think it might have something to do with being seen. Less of an audience earlier in the morning, around 5-6, than later in the morning around 8-9. The ones that don't want to be seen get it done early, while those that want the attention head out later.

It's the truth, actually. I'm no attention seeker either, but then i do live in the woods, so i go jogging whenever i feel like.
But hey, you've got to give 'em props for actually trying and doing something, right?

It's the truth, actually. I'm no attention seeker either, but then i do live in the woods, so i go jogging whenever i feel like.
But hey, you've got to give 'em props for actually trying and doing something, right?

Oh for sure. I admire that actually. That's the only thing keeping me from being a jogger, I don't like attracting attention to myself.

It's partly true here, although I see more of those people jogging right before the light goes completely out.

Slept for 13 hours! Yeah boi! \o/

I just posted my first Youtube comment. I feel so dirty.