Random Thoughts....

Why do I have the feeling we're getting a lot of bots lately?

i'll let the twitter of James Cameron handle that one
James Cameron said:
Skynet was supposed to go operational tonight. Instead of machines taking over, we have the very real threat of global warming.

so we're being bombarded with Skynets tree hugging hippy hipster bots?

Just stole some really cute brunette chicks spot at the carwash because she didn't answer me when I gestured and asked.

I feel like one of the douchebags at the club with 50 popped collars, spiky hair drinking urine beer

Well you do wear your cap the wrong way.

But I'm not wearing a cap D:

First, a disclaimer: I am not vain about my hair. My hair is long, thick, and curly. Put another way, it is entirely its own entity, an entity which enjoys riding around on top of my head. Every couple of days I wash it, put some stuff in it, and hope for the best. I don't bother with stylish cuts or colors, and I don't go talking to people about it much. Nonetheless, Ima talk about my hair for a minute.

Last night I had an overwhelming urge to dye it some flagrantly unnatural color like I used to do yearsnyears ago. Not too much; just one streak so I could look down from time to time and see, well, a flagrantly unnatural color. I planned to pull a lock from the underside, where it would be easily camouflaged by the vast volume of hair on top of it. I went out this morning and bought a jar of Manic Panic (Rock 'n' Roll Red, to be precise). I got home, pulled a lock from the underside, bleached it just a little, then applied the dye. Two hours later I rinsed it out, leaving a lovely hot magenta streak.

I've just now discovered that it was not a lock on the underside. Nope, it was a lock that streams down from the crown of my head, and that bright streak is right out there for all the world to see. Moreover, it is topped by about 5" of my natural color. Now I have to decide whether to just leave it that way, or dye the rest of it and risk feeling like an idiot until it fades out in 6-8 weeks. I totally failed to dye my hair in a competent manner. My dye fu has abandoned me. Lame.

OTOH, for the first time ever, I managed to apply and remove Manic Panic without a) dying any skin at all and b) making it look like someone slaughtered a goat in my bathroom, so overall I call this experience a win.

It took me a few hours, but I changed out four sets of strings on my guitars today. For he past two weeks I have rebuilding the calluses on my left fingers. As you can imagine, my hands are tired, fingers sore.

And yes, I do have the string winder thingie.

In after update!

Hmph good thing I didn't say "first!" like I was going to. I like the updated quick post box.

Now I have to decide whether to just leave it that way, or dye the rest of it and risk feeling like an idiot until it fades out in 6-8 weeks.
Dye the rest and wear it with attitude :D

So I was trying to watch family guy reruns, and then a car chase comes on the TV. I guess I was watching an LA channel. It's been going for 45 minutes or so. I don't know why I haven't changed the channel other than that I'm not paying it any attention.

1223 calories burnt at workout today!

28.png

Working out or all day? Mine was just at workout.

I guess if you count a ~60 mile bike ride 1 workout...then yes 1 workout :D