Spied! Mopar Ram Power Wagon concept

I actually didn't even notice that it was an Si, and that new. I just saw civic and thought it'd be funny. I agree, no stickers.

The stickers were fun ten years ago. They've gotten old by now.

There's a couple of vehicles I wish I could have back in my life, my Jeep is one of them.

If I see another "it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" sticker, I'm going to set the nearest one on fire.

Reminds me of the one on the back of a mildly lifted Toyota Tacoma: "I got your Jeep thing, now it hurts to pee." :lol:

Also "Silly boys, Jeeps are for Chicks" and "It's lifted because fat chicks can't jump" and the like. Always seen on spotless Jeeps which have obviously never seen a gravel parking lot.

I'm quite amused over the intercontinental bitching going on here over a funny remark...

I'm quite amused over the intercontinental bitching going on here over a funny remark...

Whats the funny remark that the Power Wagon is not like a Lambo or Ferrari? Because thats not a funny remark its an ill-informed childs thinking

Muhahaha

Also "Silly boys, Jeeps are for Chicks" and "It's lifted because fat chicks can't jump" and the like. Always seen on spotless Jeeps which have obviously never seen a gravel parking lot.

I don't think either of those statements even hint that the vehicle is used off road. :lol:

Whats the funny remark that the Power Wagon is not like a Lambo or Ferrari?
The whole thing started with "a truck carrying only its own spare wheel". A simple "that's an off-road race/trial truck, it doesn't need transporting capacity" would have sufficed and saved about four pages of bitching.

No, it started with someone saying it's completely stupid and pointless, and when someone said that it's no more pointless or useless than a supercar, things exploded.

Stickers are for pussies. Buy one of these. If you want to get noticed run over someone, they'll notice you even if you don't.

0612tr_01_z+ford_f_650+front_view.jpg

Yes that is a lifted F-650.

Last edited:
Pogo stick.

I keep asking myself the same thing, not even anything to do with hight this....I'm 6'6 and I wouldent know how to begin getting in that without some kind of ladder :p

Nice scale accuracy there!

Something I don't understand being a fairly short (5'8) guy..how the HELL do you get inside something that high off the ground..a stepladder? XD

I went to high school with a guy who was about your height a drove a truck lifted on 44s. To get in, he'd grab the inside of the door, step on the side of the front tire, kind of hop/pull himself up onto the nerf bar on the side and then climb in from there. It was amusing to watch.

Last edited:
My Jeep is only on 33's and I still have to jump a bit to get in. And I'm 6' tall.

Wow, great first post to dig up an old thread.