Random Thoughts....

Marbles or similar sounds like a good plan. I would probably end up hitting myself in the face with a broom.

If there is a Harbor Freight Tools in your area (and judging from the fact that my store is #339 there probably is...) you can get a nifty 6" torpedo level that's magnetic for less than 2$. Or a 9" one for 4.99$.

(The only thing I enjoy about my job is feeling silly plugging our cheap tools...but if you need a cheap tool, we have lots!)

Last edited:
Downloading at 3 MB/s. I so enjoy my still fairly new internet speeds. Even though that's only half the speed that I'm supposed to get, it's easier to get faster with a bigger tube.

So I was on the bus today, minding my own business, when I look down and notice that on the back of the seat in front of me there was a sticker advertising some cult or god knows what with the title in bold caps "WHITE POWER" then some garbage about some anti-Christian church and keeping Australia white...

I pulled it off, tore it up and stomped it into the floor. I can't believe there are still people like that out there, and they do this sort of thing in the name of "national pride". I don't think I have been more disgusted in a long time. And to be honest, it takes a lot to offend me.

/reason #284 why I hate public transport.

Skimmed it and thought you ripped the shirt or something off of someone and ripped it and threw it to the floor. When I reread it and realised it was a sticker... well :lmao:

If there is a Harbor Freight Tools in your area (and judging from the fact that my store is #339 there probably is...) you can get a nifty 6" torpedo level that's magnetic for less than 2$. Or a 9" one for 4.99$.

(The only thing I enjoy about my job is feeling silly plugging our cheap tools...but if you need a cheap tool, we have lots!)
There is apparently one in danvers but I am lazy and would just go to either of the 2 hardware stores in my tiny town.:lol:

There is apparently one in danvers but I am lazy and would just go to either of the 2 hardware stores in my tiny town.:lol:

My personal issues with matters of being employed at this particular HFT aside, if you ever get the chance to I'd suggest visiting the store sometime, there are a lot of interesting bits and bobs for cheap. Not just limited to tools of the traditional sort either, there's household stuff and other things too. I imagine I'd probably still shop there even if I weren't employed by the company.

Some chick just added me on google+.

She looks like this:

photo.jpg

Problem is, I have no effing clue who she is.
Penny from Big Bang Theory?

and she doesn't look so..ghostly (shameless excuse to post picture of Kaley Cuoco)

http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/2784/18674224.jpg

Last shuttle lands today - :) for the landing and :( for the programme coming to an end.

US will have to depend upon Russia (WTF) to launch astronaughts to the Intn'l Space station now, until a private enterprise US space craft is available.

Sad, sad day for the US. If nothing else it tells Americans that they really, really need to get their act together and that their politicians suck almost as much as Ukanian ones.

NASA as we have known it RiP.

You, or maybe I, haven't seen many green eyed people lately, I don't think I've seen any at all in a long time. Green eyes, wha happen?

Last shuttle lands today - :) for the landing and :( for the programme coming to an end.

US will have to depend upon Russia (WTF) to launch astronaughts to the Intn'l Space station now, until a private enterprise US space craft is available.

Sad, sad day for the US. If nothing else it tells Americans that they really, really need to get their act together and that their politicians suck almost as much as Ukanian ones.

I know, right :cry: I find the whole 'relying on the Russkis' thing actually pretty funny / ironic given the Space Race.

@Topgearfanatic I have green.....ish eyes. Close enough?

Last edited:
Tee hee... :lol: I've been thinking about uploading some things to youtube where I just talk about stuff....but I don't know what to do yet. I know for sure I'm not that comfortable just reading something out.

Aaaaanyway....

Oh, apparently I am going to learn how to make bread from scratch tomorrow, curtesy of my dad. Never tried it because I'm afraid I'd screw it up and I have seen my friends attempt it and end up with...a mess.

Oh, apparently I am going to learn how to make bread from scratch tomorrow, curtesy of my dad. Never tried it because I'm afraid I'd screw it up and I have seen my friends attempt it and end up with...a mess.

Homemade Bread. ... Made with a bread making machine, or old school?

Pics please?

Yes.
If anyone wants to watch the landing:
http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv
Seriously debating staying up to watch it land.

Morning here, thanks for the link - I saw a take off last year, awesome machine.

Sometimes people do not know what they have got until its gone, (Concorde in our case). ...

Last edited:
Old school type apparently....well minus using a gas oven to bake it!

I'll try and remember to get pics of the results, or I could just take I pic of what my dad made and say 'LOOK AT ME I MADE BREAD!' PFFFFFFT! :lol:

now, see, if it turns out well, we'll all think you cheated...

I really need to adjust my sleep schedule...i woke up at 3 pm yesterday (4 something AM Thursday as i type this..) after falling asleep around 5 AM that morning.

I have to go to work in a few hours and I really feel like I shouldn't even bother going to sleep. I need it fixed stat as I'll be returning to my stepmom's and dad's place starting next week, mandatory 11:00 pm bedtime* and all. :/

*Why yes, I have a bedtime at 22. Why? Blame 15 and 16 year old siblings, who have no concept of being quiet, that I share a bedroom with. That's why. :mad:

As long as people don't start thinking of space exploration as a global matter by nature but keep insisting on petty nation-state rivlaries, humankind will never get anywhere.

Maybe we really need a common enemy to unite us.