Team Fortress 2

grabbing mine now. had it on the Orange Box for Xbox for years now but now that its free on Steam. Thats an incredibly good deal and one too good to pass up.

Gotta love Steam/Valve :D

I got the game a couple of years ago, got back into it back in january for a while but none of my friends play it anymore so it got boring real quick. I am quite good at it with the sniper and spy and absolutely suck with scout though.

As I said before, enjoy the waves hackers and cheaters. I quit TF2 when it got ridiculous with the hats and new weapons and items you can't keep a count of. And of course the countless promos for every game released. Yes, the game is fun but Valve is milking it way too much.

Also, shame on all of you for not playing TF2 sooner :p

Last edited:
The simpler days of TF2 were certainly more fun. Even the first additions of new items weren't bad. But then they went crazy...

As I said before, enjoy the waves hackers and cheaters.

Q. Won?t going Free to Play mean more griefers and cheaters?
We?re increasing our focus on making sure that hostile players can?t ruin your fun. Specifically, we?ll be keeping a close eye on players exploiting the ability to make infinite free accounts to bypass bans. We?ve built systems that?ll allow us to measure and track what these players are doing, and respond quickly.

Yeah, someone was guessing that they'll use SteamGuard to ban individual computers from playing TF2. VAC can't cut it and they can't IP ban.

Guess they broke it again. Like the time a month ago when they were "performing maintenance" on the accounts of people that bought it with Orange Box and we couldn't play.

I've started playing now that it's free(was waiting for it to go on sale) and it's great fun. I'm not normally much good at FPS, but I've been holding my own fairly well as a sniper.

Going to keep bumping this thread until I get a hat from one of you LOL.

But to keep it from being spam, I found something that is nerdgasm-inducing amounts of cool.

WANT WANT WANT WANT.

That is so pointless...

You have to at least upgrade it to level 2 to prevent a Heavy from destroying it in milli-seconds. Don't they know anything?! At least use a Wrangler...

Last edited: