Breaking news: Blast hit Norwegian government building in Oslo

They don't. But this is NOT how they operate. It's as likely as it being Israel ffs. Israel don't have a reason, but it would fit Mossad MO. But it wasn't either.

I'm sorry for confused arguments, I'm shaking with shock.

The Russians? THE RUSSIANS? For crying out loud..

- the first death is confirmed
- 7 seriously injured reported at hospitals
- one deformed car is confirmed outside the blasted building (car bomb?)
- TWO blasts confirmed
- constant sirens outside my window at home for last hour now

We are active in Libya, they have threatened Europe for this, this can be related

Norway will never be the same

*edit: two deaths confirmed

Last edited:
What about the Russians?

Some Russians were arrested a while back for spying on Norway if I remember?

Now THAT'S laughable. The Russians are pros at the spy game, they know it better than anyone, and one of the main tennants of spies is that "If an 'illegal'* is caught, they are on their own".

*Illegal in this case meaning that they are not protected under diplomatic immunity

I agree. This is far more likely to be Muslim extremists. The Chinese were they to do anything would almost certainly use the world wide web.

I really don't think any government is involved. Maybe Gaddafi excluded.

Yes.

wish I didn'tclick

The only reason I said the Russians is because the issue over who owns the Antarctic oil reserves issue is becoming increasingly politicized.

That and the fact Russians diplomats have been expelled from the country as recent as 10 years ago for espionage.

Of course, it's just an assumption.

there are 2 dead body picks there. Either way, still not cool. Do you guys think this may be the beginning of a new wave of attacks in other places as well? Im very surprised they havnt hit disney yet to be honest.

Strong indications are pointing to a car bomb in Grubbegata (running north/east between Akersgata and M?llergata), within the Administration's block behind the main building, where the PM's office is situated. Must have been a big one.

Glad I'm not in Oslo right now... Good to hear that those I know are ok... :)

Who says it was Muslim terrorists? Maybe it some extreme right or left wing political group.

Why are most of you jumping to conclusions and assuming that because it was a bombing it involved fanatical religious groups?