Random Thoughts....

Off to the dentist tomorrow to get a crown put in, super fun.

At the bar tonight, we came to the joint conclusion that the sports bra is the catalytic converter of the lingerie world. Theoretically, it improves things - but in the process it takes away all the power and makes things so much less fun.

Reactions: Jay
Flying out to LA tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 4am for a 6am flight.

21.png

At the bar tonight, we came to the joint conclusion that the sports bra is the catalytic converter of the lingerie world. Theoretically, it improves things - but in the process it takes away all the power and makes things so much less fun.

That's what happens with low emissions.

So I set my alarm yesterday for 9 AM and hit the bed around midnight/1 AM. I woke up at 9, snoozed the alarm.... and usually the alarm should go off. It didn't. And usually if that happens, I wake up within 30 minutes - 1 hour of the time I set the alarm for. I didn't.

I wake up, dazed, and I look at the phone and it says "12:57". I'm like "FUCK" and the first thing I think of is "how am I going to explain this to Adam" (my boss).

My experience with people working in your "industry" is that they tend to work incredibly strange hours (through choice, because they're so enamoured with what they do), so it may well not have been a problem, epecially if it's a one off.

Last edited:
So, RT 1 was on fire and is all closed, walgreens employees in store next to where truck rolled over were required to come in this morning (you could see on the news)

Its winter, but my fridge is packed with free Ben and Jerrys.

tumblr_lkt2t70jgd1qh6xjd.jpg

walgreens employees in store next to where truck rolled over were required to come in this morning (you could see on the news)

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The CVS' (yes multiple...) i worked at were open during some pretty heavy storms...like "hope you make it down the street cause we'll be open tomorrow even if we do get 10 inches" storms.

Because Retail.... *shakes head* May I never return...:p

Yes I got fired at least partially for not owning something that could get to the store when there was abut a foot of snow and the plow hadn't come yet. WALK FIVE MILES IN THE SNOW OR FIRED.