Random Thoughts....

Echelon Conspiracy == War Games

Well, minus the Hotpants factor and originality, of course.

Oh, and Tamara Feldman is absofuckinglutely nomtastic.

Echelon Conspiracy == War Games

I saw Echelon Conspiracy shortly after seeing the film Eagle Eye. Films so close in plot and script it almost felt like a remake.

Still me, still alive, still living 35 years ago.

Although I watch more anime now, have a beard and am scared I might be becoming a hipster... And I'm also 250 miles from all my possessions, which an inconvenience to say the least. :lol:

Also, I fail at rage-quit...

Meh, we've all been there.

A Hipster? we can sort that out. we just need a young priest and a old priest.

Why can't I get to sleep? :(

I feel like donuts, but all the places that sell actual donuts and not cake-donuts are out of state. Fuck MA.

Mmm Lindt fruit and nut block, and hazelnut block two for $5 deal. Can't walk past that. Really must do some more exercise though. Oh well, after chocolates :)

Hopefully while pointing with your pipe!

Where did you end up?

Living in Aberdeenshire with my parents, how long that will last I don't know as their house sale fell through so they may be moving back soon anyway. My stuff is at the other, currently un-sold, house while I am living in this one. Got to say I miss my PC, and my piano, and my bed.

Moving back to where? Yorkshire or somewhere else in Sconnie Botland?

Moving back to where? Yorkshire or somewhere else in Sconnie Botland?

To the house where we lived before I had my flat. Essentially I need to get a job and get somewhere to live before the rent runs out here and my parents move back, I don't have a future or anything to go back to in Dumfriesshire.

Although my parents also seem to desperate to move to somewhere as remote as possible, they are obsessed with the Isle of Skye currently...
In fact, really they have no idea what they want to do. I still remember when they almost bought a Bulgarian goat farm for ?74,000, strange people...

Well at least you could have got laid..... :whistle:

You've clearly never seen how fast a goat can run... :lol:

Dude, that's what wellington boots are for. Put the back legs down your wellies and........ booya!

You're from Yorkshire, surely you know that the alternative words to "On Ilkley Moor....." are "All Yorkshiremen shag sheep...."?

Just heard in an advertisement: "Hi did you know that half of the houses in San Diego are upside down?"

:blink: