Random Thoughts....

See, I much prefer my mental image of German radio. Which is 50% this:

My abiding memory of German radio from having a German girlfriend in the late 90s will always be this.

I'm going back to bed.

Rammstein are a sad, sorry, misguided, dumbed-down copy of Laibach.

[video=youtube;qm3LaqO-lAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm3LaqO-lAA[/video]

Adu, if you're so bored, there is pantslessness and Post your Vid threads that would love to see you :D

Something more Rammstein-y:

Adu, if you're so bored, there is pantslessness and Post your Vid threads that would love to see you :D

There's a pic on my phone ready for the former. The latter will have to wait a bit longer.

Got stood up for a date again. Don't cry for me, MWF Argentina.

:dunno:

Try Chile next time, the people are more wonderful.

Oh.

But seriously, better luck next time dude. Watch as she's a bombshell of a woman. ;)

Welcome to Los Angeles.

Because that never happens in Dallas, right?

Damn, I knew I read about that in the travel brochure.

Travel brochure...about LA? What's that, a 2Pac CD booklet? :D (If you're seriously in LA, hit me up, broski.)

Travel brochure...about LA? What's that, a 2Pac CD booklet? :D (If you're seriously in LA, hit me up, broski.)

I'm pretty sure it's just "California Love," played on repeat, along with 38 different techno remixes. Not that I'm complaining, however.

There is an IHOP near my workplace that is being used to film a scene supposedly involving Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe.

Why an IHOP in North Aurora Illinois? This is the ass end of the Chicago metropolis.

Because that never happens in Dallas, right?

LA is where most of these 'get out of a date' phone services originated, where the 'hire someone to lie for you' services originated, and where some girls got together and set up a subscription telephone answering service specifically designed to not pass guys messages on.

Sure, it happens elsewhere, but only in LA is standing someone up a commercialized art form.

There is an IHOP near my workplace that is being used to film a scene supposedly involving Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe.

Why an IHOP in North Aurora Illinois? This is the ass end of the Chicago metropolis.

Tax incentives to attract film productions coupled with enough parking for 20+ equipment trucks.

I'm leaving for Paris for two weeks on Saturday, and I'm just about all packed up. When I was done, though, I realized how stereotypically female I'd been. I packed 5 pairs of shoes, and only two of them are what could be classified as walking shoes. Oops.

I keep finding little black bugs in my house. A couple in the carpet, a couple on the desk...what the crap? I checked to make sure they aren't all in the boxes of Puffalumps (and they aren't), but still...I need to blast my house with pesticides. Any recommendations?

Check all beds, could maybe be bedbugs. But then it could be pretty much anything, little black bug covers most bugs. :lol:

Oh good, my current pursuit (Japanese) is a Category 3 with an asterisk. Odd to see Norwegian and Swedish as Category 1, I would have guessed differently.

Why would you think so? English is germanic, it just has a lot of romantic influence. And the grammar is really similar to english grammar, but obviously english has no genders.