[02x02] July 31, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

alclark

Car(s)
96 Honda Accord LX w/ 3 pedals
First Cars
The guys fight over who had the best first car; Corvette ZR1 vs. Ferrari 458; Pawn Stars Rick and Chumlee stop by to test their skills on the test track.

It does, actually!

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the first cars debacle. (I'd still like to see the mothership do something with that, though.)

I can imagine Chumlee will find it quite difficult squeezing into the narrow racing seats that the Suzuki is equipped with.

It does, actually!

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to the first cars debacle. (I'd still like to see the mothership do something with that, though.)

If you mean top gear UK, they did.

If you mean top gear UK, they did.

When? The only thing that really qualifies is the 17-year-old Cheap Car Challenge, which really wasn't a "first car" debate. All they did was try to remember the exact color name of their first car.

The Spie is right. As far as I know, TG UK has not done anything regarding the presenters' first cars. (Not counting James and Richard's "My First Car" videos they did for BBCA, when they did their contest earlier this year.) They've never done a challenge or anything related to their own first cars, and I want them to.

Has anybody else noticed the recent integration between shows on the History Channel?

I can imagine Chumlee will find it quite difficult squeezing into the narrow racing seats that the Suzuki is equipped with.

I believe they have a similar setup as TG:UK-- a separate car with a larger seat for the "generously proportioned".

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me if they have one like that.

THIS should be good.

Has anybody else noticed the recent integration between shows on the History Channel?

Yes and I'm not a fan, which hurts because twice now its involved Pawn Stars and I actually enjoy the show.

I'm also annoyed that as a canuck it is going to end up taking me longer to get to see the episode then top gear UK.

anyone having issues with the Audio? Its broken up and in slowmow for me on directv, only channel thats like it

Status
Not open for further replies.