Random Thoughts....

The cats came just to mock us and feel superior.

Mine keeps trying to do things like a 'people'.

IMG_0932.jpg

You could get a hotel job and work a 7-3 pm shift for night school, or 3-11 pm or overnight. Pay is eeehh but the work is easy

Yeah, the job that got me in this situation (having to leave Ship and return to community college to get a credits boost for Financial Aid) was from 3 - 11, albeit a lot faster paced than desk work.

I predict that wouldn't go too well again.

Mine keeps trying to do things like a 'people'.

IMG_0932.jpg

aww...:wub:

Me tattooist moved to Norway ages ago an' I only just found out! :cry:

I keep having that same problem with docters, therapists, lawyers.....no idea why.

I'm special.

That is all.

I don't have anything constructive to say, sorry.

Watching the first Fast and Furious movie for the first time. Comedy gold.

My random thought of the day when discussing science and religion to someone at work today.

The problem with religion and science can easily be summed up by looking at the practice of theories. When you are looking at something, science will say "this is a theory, this is how we think it works. if you think we're wrong. you're welcome to prove it." Religion will however say "this is how it works. our word is fact. if you don't believe us, you don't deserve your existence."

One random conversation snipplet between me and the female goth friend of a female goth friend of mine (gffogff):
GFFOGFF: "We are thinking about a fun second car, a 1-series or an Eos."
Me: "The Eos does not qualify as a fun car because it's not RWD."*
GFFOGFF: "I don't want RWD in the Swabian winters, i'm not that mad!"
Me: "The 1-series is RWD."
GFFOGFF: "Well, it might be, but it's such a small car..."
Me: *facepalm*

As a good FG member I tried to sell her an MX-5, but she said her boyfriend would never even consider driving a Japanese car. She then went on to tell how heartbroken he was when someone crashed into his riced (not her word) Mk4 Civic. I facepalmed again.

Also:
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_grip/2011/08/01/IMG_20110801_162345.jpg

*I am aware that's the most clich? petrolhead line I could throw at that moment.

Last edited:
I have a similar conversation with mother on winter and rwd/fwd.
Fiesta, weight over drive wheels 1559 lbs, Mustang, 1620 lbs over drive wheels. Apparently because the mustang is RWD I will die, and the fiesta will be awesome in the snow. fsg;kfg;lj

I have a similar conversation with mother on winter and rwd/fwd.
Fiesta, weight over drive wheels 1559 lbs, Mustang, 1620 lbs over drive wheels. Apparently because the mustang is RWD I will die, and the fiesta will be awesome in the snow. fsg;kfg;lj

In other words, a Fiesta will give you as much traction as a Mustang while needing much less traction to move. 1-0 for the Fiesta.

This is unrelated to death though.

Watching the first Fast and Furious movie for the first time. Comedy gold.

It don't matter if you watch it when it came out or watch it a decade later. Comedy is comedy.

"Granny shifting instead of double clutching like you should".

In other words, a Fiesta will give you as much traction as a Mustang while needing much less traction to move. 1-0 for the Fiesta.

This is unrelated to death though.
Well yes, but you can make a similar comparison with my car, which is around 3100 lbs with 60/40 distribution to the front and it is awesome on the snow. Last winter on all seasons I got it over snow higher than it's ground clearance and a frozen solid parking lot.

Also because preparation, like the olden days there WILL be a sandbag in the trunk along with a big ass shovel. I dug out a kia last winter :lol:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;G-4u5L4um0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-4u5L4um0c[/video]

wtf128488712434062500.jpg

I keep having that same problem with docters, therapists, lawyers.....no idea why.

They did not want you to find them. :eek: :mrgreen:

I can't decide whether you are being serious or whether I should be typing "Dude, really too soon."

Start worrying when all your friends do it en masse.