The WTF Japan thread

Why is Donald pregnant?

I found this while googling japanese characters. I have no idea what is going on. Image-searching on japanese characters gives you everything, cats, nukes, people making funny faces, Bruce Willis, weird inventions without clear purpuse like this. It's supposedly a flute.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2011/07/11/57413300_2.jpg

Last edited:

Top comment: "dude.... that will like DESTROY your penis.?"

I saw those in a shop in Okinawa and I was very tempted to buy one but I didn't think I could live with the nightmares.

The question is would that be more WTF if you knew what she was saying or with subtitles.

Probably more. But in all honesty it isn't that much worse than the generic pop music/videos from the likes of Lady Gaga or Katy Perry! :lol:

Look at the stuff in the background!

The slightly sad thing is that I put that video on my iPod to show some of my friends (YouTube is blocked at school) and so have watched it several times. My best friend kept asking me to show it to her, and now we sing it to ourselves a lot.
I keep forgetting just how random it is.

...Well, until I show someone else and they ask me why the hell I have it on my iPod.

Also, the translation doesn't make it any less creepy.

There was a bit of WTFness going along concerning Hatsune Miku back in this thread. Well now it seems that she got herself a Corolla!

lol...:lol:
How many people in the USA will go WTF???

Miku is freaking awesome, she deserves a better car. They should at least put her in an LFA ad or something.

Miku is freaking awesome, she deserves a better car. They should at least put her in an LFA ad or something.
Perhaps. Or maybe send her contract over to Nissan to push the GT-R? I could sort of see her powersliding around.

Japan made a videogame about our last Thanksgiving dinner. I'd be great at this, just ask anyone in my family.

(??-?)???? ( ????)??????

5 mins later and I still can't stop singing "way pon way way way, way pon way pon, pon pon pon; pon pon way pon way pon pon pon way pon way way way." or however it goes.