Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Am I the only who thinks the old GT-R sounds MORE badass than the newer ones? :blink:

I love this video!
And yes, sometimes I think this sounds manlier than the current car.

NA always sounds better than blown...

if there wasn't any video with the sounds, i would've said i'm listening to an E30 m3 :shock:

EDIT: some footage than can only have been taken in an ex-soviet country

Last edited:
Nissan Juke = awesome if it's driving on two wheels.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0PCjPTET4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Wow. I would never guess blue to be a nice color for that car.

Why is D'Ambrosio's spin in the pit lane at the Hungarian GP awesome? He didn't do it on purpose you know :lol:

It's more like a fail.

He was going to get his own thread...

Arturas Zuokas, 43, took the drastic action after becoming infuriated with motorists parking their luxury cars illegally around the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius.

The flamboyant politician decided to take the novel approach of fighting illegally parked cars by destroying them with a camouflaged Russian armoured personnel carrier.

article-2021838-0D43D18F00000578-308_634x352.jpg

article-2021838-0D43D1A700000578-819_634x386.jpg

Point made: In the video the car's owner arrives on the scene too late to prevent his Mercedes being destroyed

The dramatic scene was actually a set-up by the leader, to underline how keen he is to crush illegal parking.

The stunt was filmed for a video released by city officials, which points out that owners of expensive cars such as Ferraris and Rolls Royces regularly park in cycle lanes.

?What should the city do about drivers who seem to think they?re above the law?? it asks.
?It seems that a tank is the best solution.?

A spokeswoman for the Mayor said that the car was brought in especially for the clip.

He'd get my vote... assuming he has the balls.

Linky