which car would you rather have?

which car would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't vote because I'm not sure what you're choosing each car for? To own? Just drive for fun for the day?

To own/insure/maintain, honestly, none of them, but if a gun was put to my head I guess the Shelby.

3.2 biturbo because 3.2 biturbo

also boomerangs

it a great car chevy corvette but the body work is out plastic thats not good

Please tell me how that negatively effects the car. It keeps the weight down, which is good for lots of other things.

LS7 (7.0L) = VERY GOOD
Menacing looks = VERY GOOD

This glorious frozen shit that falls from the sky and gives anyone the ability to drift like Tsuchiya. :mrgreen:

I have a perfect picture of a "drift" I did in the Focus this past winter. You can see my perfect slide. :lol: Professional drifting, here I come!

Please tell me how that negatively effects the car. It keeps the weight down, which is good for lots of other things.

LS7 (7.0L) = VERY GOOD

a cool car like chevy corvette most be made of best stuf men can use
like the same kind body work of MB SLR maclaren and not plastic.
that my opinion maybe you think something els and thats fine too.

LS7 (7.0L) = VERY GOOD

a cool car like chevy corvette most be made of best stuf men can use
like the same kind body work of MB SLR maclaren and not plastic.
that my opinion maybe you think something els and thats fine too.

There's a problem with your opinion: check the price tags of those two cars.....

Last edited:
There's a problem with your opinion: check the price tags of those two cars.....

Exactly. While I do drool over SLRs, I can't pick up an SLR used for these kinds of prices.

And joy of joys, the Bowtie's SLR Killer is now under $90,000!

Note: I'd would rather have an SLR than a ZR1, but obviously I can't afford it...or any of these for that matter.

Last edited:

i know about the price tag, but thats not the point.
i sad the is so good and looks good too why not use the best stuff there is
to make it one of legendary cars in the history
that form head to toe perfecht

Corvette = poor man's sports/super car. Therefore, there will be compromises.

:nod: always has been. It's almost comparing apples and oranges. If you want a high class, expensive supercar, you don't buy a Corvette, just like you don't buy a 350Z if you're looking for a luxury GT car.

none?

I'd rather pick a good 2nd hand sportscar.

i know about the price tag, but thats not the point.
i sad the is so good and looks good too why not use the best stuff there is
to make it one of legendary cars in the history
that form head to toe perfecht

What is wrong with plastic? The car in your avatar has a plastic body. Both it and the Corvette are reinforced plastic resin bodies, the difference is in the reinforcement material. In the real world, where repairs have to be made occasionally, the glass reinforced plastic is actually a BETTER material than the carbon reinforced plastic.

Shelby GT500. Duh. The Camaro is an awful abortion of a car. The 300C there should be the SRT-8 version not the V6, I've driven the V6 and while it was nice for what it is it just doesn't fit in with the other cars. That being said I would take one over the Camaro.