Women who wear fewer clothes live longer (news article)

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-c-miller/science-reveals-women-who_b_914511.html

Science Reveals Women Who Wear Less Clothing Live Longer

A prominent British anthropologist has completed a ground-breaking, 10-year study proving that women who wear less clothing live up to 20 years longer. And the fewer clothes they wear, the longer they live. Writing in the Royal Journal of Social Anthropology, Sir Edwin Burkhart presents the results of over 5,000 interviews with women ages 70 to 120. It's clear from the interviews and graphs shown that those women at the older end of the spectrum consistently wore either fewer clothes throughout their lifetime -- or no clothing at all!

Philomena Bushfield, 120, is a life-long nudist who hasn't "worn more than a pair of socks since I was 7." She is rarely sick, still runs in marathons, and has the energy and enthusiasm of a woman half her age. "It also made it much easier to meet men," says Bushfield, who currently has three different boyfriends.

Liz Sexton, 117, was a strip-tease artist for most of her life. "I was stripping until I was 83," recalls Sexton. "Didn't even need to wear a bra till I was 95." To this day, Sexton wouldn't wear clothing if you paid her. "Your skin can't breathe with all that covering. And besides, I like to feel the cool air whistling over and under my yah-yahs."

A retired Biblical scholar, Beverly McKinnon, 112, took to dressing like the Garden of Eden's Eve early on. "I've found it so comfortable to wear my three strategically-positioned fig leaves," McKinnon says. "It's my connection to the Bible, to man and woman's origin, and to getting a lifetime's worth of appreciative hoots and whistles from the men of my village." McKinnon recently returned from her fourth expedition to climb Mount Everest.

In your face burka wearers.

*Thats not meant to be as racist as it sounds.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I would not subject anyone to me unnecessary hairiness an' fat arse for the sake of my "health." :|

Surprised the source isn't 'manswers'

News flash: women who wear little cloths tend to have fit bodies.

Also note that women with the confidence to show their bodies tend to be confident in themselves and with their appearance and less stressed in general.

This. It seems this dude skipped the correlation class in school.

Ah, the nude beach principle: those who usually are naked aren't the people you want to see naked.

Philomena Bushfield, 120
Liz Sexton, 117
Beverly McKinnon, 112

oh%20god.png

Did anyone click the link? Or are we all just playing along and I'm the spoilsport?

comedy.png

Did anyone click the link? Or are we all just playing along and I'm the spoilsport?

comedy.png

Didn't bother to click, but I don't think it means Onion style, it just means funny, etc. I think. :?

The 120 year old had 3 boyfriends? Wow. I'm not exactly sure what to say but wow.

Also I agree with the fact that they have fitter bodies and are probably less stressed than other ladies.

Personally I'm not very stressed out, but I prefer to wear more clothing because I figure that basically others don't "really" want to see all of that out and about.

Derp wrong tense. I meant has. But that's pretty cool that she can do that at her age. Some people out there would probably not agree with having three at once, that's completely her decision (and when you reach 120, you should definitely be able to do whatever you want lol).

I wonder if they did anything else like drink or smoke cigarettes or etc. or some other things.

Given that the oldest living person currently recorded is 114 whilst taking into account the site name I think it can be assumed that not all information on that site is factual... :p

Although on a factual note the oldest person ever recorded smoked from the ages of 21 to 117 and died at age 122! :blink:
(I say factual, I mean Wikipedia...)

I mainly ask that because I remember the interview that one guy from China gave and he was well over 100 himself. He attributed his long life to smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol everyday. (I know alcohol in small bits can actually help boost your health, my own relatives are sort of examples of this- Grandmother's turning 81 shortly and my Grandfather was the oldest living male in his family line at 83 when he died. His brother and dad died in their 60s along with most of the other males.)

I've also had people say about how they've known people who only ate healthy to die a lot earlier. I know there are lots of other factors that contribute to that, but it's still interesting to a degree.

So ladies, take your clothes off.
(and post pictures)

I think the secret to long life is happiness. Happy people live longer. It doesn't really matter what you do in between as long it makes you happy. This less clothing thing might not be the actual reason, but it's because people who wear less clothes are more free spirited and less stressed. Also in women's case having less clothes will most likely result in getting more of the good old meat sausage which probably will contribute to happiness.

Last edited: