Alphabetical Conversation

Oh I can't do that, you wouldn't send her back.

Pftftft ... you never know, I might............. maybe

Quit playing games, I know you too well. :p

Really? Damn!

Sure, so if you want to hug kitty, you need to get on a flight over here.

Tell me you're paying for the ticket :D

Unicorns stink.

Wikipedia?

Xzibit was thinking more along the lines a Fantasy novel of some description...

you lot spend too much time on the internet. not that i'm one to complain with my blog and wow habits.

Zombies will rise eventually, you'd better be prepared.

and what makes you think we aren't? how do you know we don't spend our weekends preparing?

Be ready soon, I expect us to have a meeting so we can discuss our plans.

Cool, this isn't going to be like one of those evil lairs with booby traps. "So tell me mr Jedd. why did you fail to acquire the provisions. this organisation doesn't tolerate failure" followed by me getting a oven roasted tan.

Dude no, I want to know where you think we should barricade ourselves into to ensure maximum chances of survival.

For one thing, I would raid the place early on and add what I could get to the food I have stockpiled, then I would find an decommissioned prison (thus one with no convicts to worry about) to barricade myself into. They're designed to keep people in, so they can be just as effective at keeping the undead out. I would take up position on guard tower and snipe off any Zombies who might have a chance at getting in.

Good plan, although it sounds like you've been reading too much of The Walking Dead. they did almost the same thing.

Heh, I have also been reading the Zombie Survival Guide.