Top Gear Style Video (NEW), this time, a quad bike

Robbahou

Car(s)
Yamaha Wolverine
Hey guys, last time i posted a video here it became relatively successful, so i am calling upon you all for help again. Here is the second top gear style video i've made, now it's a little more my style this time, but let me know all the same, all feedback is appreciated, here's the link. So, if you like it, tell some people, spread it around, i'd really appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_NNV3DhQtw

Fantastic mate, really well filmed - liked & favourited.

Only thing I would possibly have done different was the choice of song for the second part. It fits well, but probably just a tad too mainstream for Top Gear [/nitpick]. But still, well done :thumbsup:

Not bad, but you left one crucial part out.

There were no powerslides. :jc: ALWAYS films a powerslide whenever he's in something that can powerslide.

You really do have a phenomenal eye for this. Nice work :)

Now with extra embedding!

Once again, excellent work. :clap:

Well done! That filming is awesome, especially through the forest. As someone else said a power slide would be awesome as well. Perhaps a close up of the wheel spinning, in slo-mo for maximum effect.

I was so expectant for someone to start talking just like in Top Gear. The style was really spot on.

I tell 'ya, if vehicle commercials were like your vids, I would not be fast forwarding my DVR through them. I'd actually watch 'em.