The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Oh well, I have run out of energy again already. :( I need stamina.

5-Hour-Energyx180x180.jpg

Surely it must work! It's on the TV!

I am immune to all things that give you energy or help you sleep :(

Such things don't really work for me either... though I have been put to sleep by benadryl.

For a bunch of people in Massachusetts, we sure have a lot of convertibles and a lack of Subarus among us.

Anyone still not seen Cars 2? I haven't, and can see it anytime Saturday if anyone's interested.

I have not. You might have to drive me if so though because my new medication, while fixing me being a vampire, causes (increased) crazy and insomnia.

Oi! My west coast sun burnt ass is going to be in the newark area for the next 2 weeks, with next weekend off.

Organize yourselves and meet me somewhere in the middle. Or come to new york and show me around, I done never been there.

D guy Has spoken

How about a trek up to the Kancamangus this weekend in NH? Would Sunday work?

Oh, and this Thursday will be the first time I'll go to Hebert's with my own (4-wheeled) motor vehicle. :D Anybody down for that as well?

I could try to get to Hebert's on Thursday, I just gave my car its first good wash in a long time this weekend. As it turns out, my rims are actually black, not gray :lol:

Was at a rather damp Tutto Italiano today.... not terribly much to see but it was still fun to get out there and drive around the area in the rain a bit.

One last Hebert's on Thursday before BlaRo goes to CA. Perfect time to kick off the inaugural chapter of the SCuteCA, too.

Mad props to the Boston-ish crew. Showing me a half decent time while I was up in the N.E.!
half decent? You bastard :lol:

One last Hebert's on Thursday before BlaRo goes to CA. Perfect time to kick off the inaugural chapter of the SCuteCA, too.
Can't make it this week :(