Random Thoughts....

I have a hipster-hat now ... and I like my hipster-hat ... Hipster-hats are cool.

I'm always joking that if they give us crap of any kind, I can always take the bike to work at 6am in the morning (I love aftermarket exhausts on a v-twin) or have some Beethoven and Rachmaninoff at midnight to deal with (we're getting my concert grand soon). Yay for pissing off annoying neighbors!

As opposed to 6am in the evening. Tautology much? ;)

Vacation tiem

<-see avatar

Priced myself an FJ Cruiser today. I really like them and my dealer manager gave me a good deal with heaps of extras throwen in, but im not sure if I want to spend the money and the waiting list is huge.

Priced myself an FJ Cruiser today. I really like them and my dealer manager gave me a good deal with heaps of extras throwen in, but im not sure if I want to spend the money and the waiting list is huge.

What do Jeep Wrangler's go for down there?

EDIT

I don't even want to know as I just checked pricing on the Patriot (cheapest Jeep). They cost $16k starting here in the US(I live 40 miles for the plant), and in aussieland they go for $35k. Crap....

Last edited:
What do Jeep Wrangler's go for down there?

Normally a 16oz medium ribeye with fries, 'slaw and a large cold beer. And a large chocolate sundae for dessert.

If my rep gets 4 more points, I would be so amazed.

4-of-a-kind yo. Waddup?

Reactions: MWF
You were saying?

:mrgreen:

Reactions: LP

LMAO at Ty's Great British Adventure. The dude's being all loud and pantomine in the middle of Portishead.

What the hell is there to do in Niagara Falls? I'm yet again in the shit with my mum because I don't want to go. Being stuck in a car for two hours and then stuck in a boring-ass city overnight is not my cup of tea.

LMAO at Ty's Great British Adventure. The dude's being all loud and pantomine in the middle of Portishead.

That fucker were in Langholm for one episode. It's about half an hour down't road from me an' it's still a shitehole. :lol: Bugger all in it that place I bet the locals were screaming "Can you turn that bloke off or down at least?"

Last edited:
So, my mom just divulged to me that my grandpa (who used to be a watchmaker, before his eyesight went) has an Omega dating back to the 1950s, that looks exactly like this.

Om369s.JPG

Only thing is, we have to find it somewhere, or get it from my uncle before he nabs it. If I get my grandpa's watch, it'll be my dress watch for life...yo.

Last edited:
^ Ballin!

ballin.jpg

<no I did not specifically look for asian people doing this, this was the 2nd result on GIS>

/me sits back and waits for the photos of BlaRo wearing a dress.