English native speakers, pronounce "sour cream"

Still uploading parts II, III and IV........

:whistle:

Hope this helps clarify things....

Respect, that was quiet an effort. :clap:

When my accent comes out (it comes out more when I have "attitude") I say something like "sire cream". When my accent goes out it sounds like "sow-er"

I need proof of that.

Last edited:
I say "Sow-er creem".

Oh, you mean the kind you get in the store.....

I had a surplus of vowels. :whistle:

By the amount of time you spent on this you could also be one of the people that have a closer look on my avatar... :p No offense. Lookin' forward to what comes next.

By the amount of time you spent on this you could also be one of the people that have a closer look on my avatar... :p No offense. Lookin' forward to what comes next.

Why the fuck are you scanning this shit? Don't you have anything important to do? Seriously, get a life! You just wasted too many seconds of it on this stupid QR Code.

:(, you don't have to yell damnit!

MWF has let his fame rush into his head and now has developed multiple personality disorder.

Do not worry fellow AnalGearers, as of right now Matt has him tied up and gaged in the back of his truck. He will be delivered to the nearest mental hospital or possibly bar depending on how far the Series III can go without break down.

Support ribbons will be available from the site's store as soon as possible.

That was an entertaining 10 minutes. I ended up cracking the hell up as soon as you did the Jamaican accent. Or at least I hope that was a Jamaican accent.

Speaking of Jamaican accents, try saying 'beer can' without a Jamaican accent or saying 'Deschanel' without effecting a slight French accent.

White... Creamy....

Lena via e-mail said:
Dear all,

unfortunately I couldn't register to say thank you in person - my
registration was denied. Maybe I gave the wrong answer to the question
who manufactures the Enzo? (I honestly don't know, but I asked Google
and it said Ferrari...) Or was it because I answered "I ride horses"
when asked what kind of car I'm driving? (I suppose by now you're glad
I couldn't register...)

So I asked Dr_Grip to say THANK YOU to all of you! I was really
impressed (and entertained)! :) Also, I now know my pronunciation of
Sour Cream is correct (although the native speakers would maybe
disagree), unlike the one of the sales clerk who pronounced it "Soor
Cream" (like "poor"), starting this discussion. A special mention goes
to MWF, this is impressive! :)

Dude she sounds cool, get her on here. :p

And do we have questions for registering now?

Last edited:
Dude she sounds cool, get her on here. :p

Agree with this, perhaps the good Dr. could help out with the registration? And also tell Lena that we have lots of Not-a-Dudes here on the Forum, unlike many nerdy Car Forums.

And do we have questions for registering now?

Dunno, maybe she was kidding or it is something new to keep out idiots.

:dunno:

Also, the native English speaking Londoner would say it something like:

" .. sa creem .. ", with possibly one or both words prefixed by 'kin, depending on their mood and how sweary or drunk, they are feeling.

:lol:

Agree with this, perhaps the good Dr. could help out with the registration? And also tell Lena that we have lots of Not-a-Dudes here on the Forum, unlike many nerdy Car Forums. Dunno, maybe she was kidding or it is something new to keep out idiots.

looks at the Top Gear forum doesn't appear to be working then. must be a glitch in the system. instead of keeping the idiots out its letting them in. maybe it just needs the ol' switcheroo.

Hope this helps clarify things....

Wow. Can't know if all of those were legit. But some awesome impressions. :lol: Although I did stop watching once you messed up Homer. :p