FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought myself a 'tent light' yesterday, a quite impressive 24 LED UFO shaped thing with a remote control and 3 different modes. The main reason I got it though is because it's small and I won't clout my head on it when I sit up. I've been watching Mr. Bean and I'm trying to cover any stupid things that I might do. :D

I thought we were meeting to socialize, not read books in our own tents. :p

I'll bring a book, too:
WHB-kc.JPG

I have a chronic of the N?rburgring, in German, but with a lot of nice pics and even reproductions of original programmes and contracts, if anyone wants I could bring it.

And Dr_Grip, I have this as pdf on my phone at any time: :D

96_-160432593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently giving out @Ringmeet post rights via BirdHerd to meet attendees - we have 10 users free.

Right now:

Ice
Adu
MXM
Me
DanRom

Tweeting works via sending a DM to @ringmeet, it will get posted as ""Your message" / via @Darjanator" f.e, so remember to not use up all 140 characters :D As well, please do not start spamming it with tests right now :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2011/08/07/Unbenannt.png

Who else wants access? Please only use it when you really want to use it in Germany during Ringmeet (data!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather like to know, if the convoy is still on and if yes, where to meet.

I would rather like to know, if the convoy is still on and if yes, where to meet.
I plan to start at 10am at Dortmund and meet up with Dr_Grip in Bochum. If his car is ready, we'll meet at the first rest area on the A 43 south of AK Bochum/Witten, if not I'll pick him up at RUB.

We could meet with you at the rest area Ehrenberg a few Kilometres after W-Langerfeld.

Dr_Grip, would that be okay with you?

I'm fine with that, yep! I just hope that right as I am typing this a UPS van is pulling into the garage's yard, delivering my exhaust.

No idea, but they are planning to strike from 6am to noon, enough to cause massive havoc unless the judges forbid them to strike in last minute........

I plan to start at 10am at Dortmund and meet up with Dr_Grip in Bochum. If his car is ready, we'll meet at the first rest area on the A 43 south of AK Bochum/Witten, if not I'll pick him up at RUB.

We could meet with you at the rest area Ehrenberg a few Kilometres after W-Langerfeld.

Dr_Grip, would that be okay with you?

So about 10:30 to 11.00 on the parking lot Ehrenberg on the A1?

I let the local boy decide, which way to go :)

As I wrote a few days ago, I plan to go via the A 3, but ultimately that depends on the traffic announcements.

MacGuffin: Yes, 10:30 according to Google Maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.