FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nugget/equi: I think its ok that you lost a day of London. News are its burning down right now anyway.. :mrgreen:.
We should refer to them as equinugget, that's easier as they will be inseparable anyway. :p

I might have worked out the FUCKING ANNOYING twitter retweeter, it _should_ retweet everything with #ringmeet in it from the meet attendees. Current usernames on list (did I forget someone?)

metalnarf
mxm000
nugget
dando31
dfence
mdijcks
darjanator
nicjasno
mikasuhonen
rootrider
ninjas
galantti

Grabbing search for #ringmeet from Twitter, processing & filtering into a retweet

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2011/08/08/iharassedmetalnarfandidontcare.jpg

Feeding output of that into Twitterfeed via RSS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but Twitter may be a bit busy as its currently directing our police around London. :lol:

Okay, checked out Data options, best guess so far seems to be T-Mobile, 5? per day for 1Gb and no subscription.......any German with a better idea? Aldi Talk etc. either all throttle down quickly or are not sold without surf stick (O2).....

sounds pretty good to me... I'll need one of those SIMs myself, I think

edit: Does that provider give a phone number and call time with the same SIM as well? I went with Vodafone's prepaid data on my netbook last time, but they don't combine that data plan with call time, iirc.

Last edited:
Just repaired my tablet (3G-module defective). 3G working, wifi-hotspot working, ICS working. So we will have 3G-Dataflatrate via Wifi with 500MB/day @3G and more @GRPS.

I just hope it doesn't rain. As it looks now here in slovenia, we have november weather with 14c and rain :(

sounds pretty good to me... I'll need one of those SIMs myself, I think

edit: Does that provider give a phone number and call time with the same SIM as well? I went with Vodafone's prepaid data on my netbook last time, but they don't combine that data plan with call time, iirc.

The one I got is a pure data card - but it seems to be in delivery right now!

Mine is a data/phone-Card with focus on data. Internetflat for 2,50?/day/500MB or max. 25?/month and phone 9cent/min to all german networks + european landlines + northern american landlines. but only from germany, roaming-prices are usually rape. Provider would be fonic.de

You internet people have your priorities all wrong. :p
I?m spending the next few days hoping that my new semislicks will arrive on time. And making sure I have sufficient spare brake pads to get me through the weekend. :mrgreen:

I just hope it doesn't rain. As it looks now here in slovenia, we have november weather with 14c and rain :(

Anyone know how long it takes the track to dry because in Bonn (20 or so km from the 'Ring) we just got a massive dumping of rain that's still going. Hopefully it's just isolated...

Status
Not open for further replies.