The "Things that annoy me" thread

Apparently my body's fuel economy has dropped bad since last winter because I managed to be functional enough to drive to and back to school everyday and make the deans list at school on probably 4 hrs of sleep average but now I have spent the last 1-2 weeks without more than 2 consecutive hours and I am barely able to type.

I managed to get awesome sleep yesterday, about 7 hours :D

I don't remember since I fall asleep to Top Gear episodes.

I just called the neurologist, APPARENTLY because health care reform I cannot go because no insurance. :|
Another triumph for health care reform right there, because I am sick and my insurance just ran out and I haven't got the new one yet NO DOCTOR FOR YOU.

And yet I bet you $0.50 that illegal aliens are getting clinic healthcare.

Aww, Kat that sucks :comfort:

And yet I bet you $0.50 that illegal aliens are getting clinic healthcare.
I technically can get that if I go to the ER and refuse to show ID, but weird chronic neurological illness is not really the sort of thing you can go to the ER for if you need to figure out wtf is going on. It is fluctuating and there is no way to tell if when I go in for the (judging by the last time I was there) 6 hour wait if at the end of the 6 hours I will have the same symptoms.

The part that really pisses me off is that I can't freaking pay myself. It sucks enough that it would be a huge cost out of pocket but not being able to go at all makes me want to punch someone. :shakefist:

Last edited:
Anyone has access to emergency clinic care, it's a humanitarian ideal. Illegals don't get access to neurologists either.

You, with your realism: out!

Does anyone really believe undocumented immigrants get better healthcare than the rest of us?

Yes, there are those that use that arguement and really beleive it.

If it released smoke, just use this. Works 100%

Smokekit2.jpg

I work 250 km away from home and i got tired of staying at a crappy hostel duing the weeks so i found a small apartment to rent. When i arrive to pick up the keys (of course with a rented trailer filled with stuff), the person that owns the apartment now is like gone with the wind. A whole day of chasing ensues and in the evening i have to call the trailer company to tell them that i need to rent it another day. For this favour, they charged me two days of extra rent. Thanks, Asshole Rental Inc.

Second day, not a trace of the owner and i am about to trail my stuff back when the phone rings. Mrs Apartment Owner is at the other end, excusing herself and saying that she have been "very sick" and spent a few days in the "emergency place". But she apparently had time to visit a few friends and buy a dog while being sick. Mhm, so sorry to hear, now give me the keys and sod off. Finally, i got the keys now it's just to carry everything insi- Erm, why is the apartment filled with junk? And why does it smell like a dead skunk in here? AND WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE THESE UNHOLY STAINS ON THE FLOOR???

I'm in a war right now. It has been going on for two weeks and it will probably go on for atleast another week. The desire to whack Mrs Former Apartment Owner And Mega-Slob over the head with a shovel is so clean and true it can almost be seen as a religion at this point.

jkivmc.jpg

And trust me, there were even worser things hidden...

*fucked up picture*
And trust me, there were even worser things hidden...

I'd be fucking livid. The fact that you're even having time to post that on here is admirable...I'd be wherever the landlord works every goddamn day when I had time.

My parents... again.

So tired of them thinking that computer is the ultimate evil in my life. They got really annoyed I had assembled it in my room, because they wanted me to put it in the music room downstairs and now they are saying I spend too much time on it.

Now they have declared that when they go to bed they will turn the router off and hide the plug so I can't go on the internet without their permission. Apparently having access to the computer makes me "moody, argumentative and less sociable". Really not sure what they expect me to do in my free time instead, watch crap, repeated TV like they do?

I'd be fucking livid. The fact that you're even having time to post that on here is admirable...I'd be wherever the landlord works every goddamn day when I had time.

Oh, things are in motion already. I read up on how Spectre dealt with the car company that crashed his Jaaaaaaag and put that to use against the landlord. Seems like i will get new wallpapers and new carpets so it works in the apartment buisness too. :D

Getting up at 4am to get ready for work.

I don't really mind getting up early, but I'm one of those people that needs a good 7 hours of sleep each night, if not 8 hours. Anything less than 6 and I'm a zombie. It doesn't help that I'm off caffeine. It's getting close to 9pm and I'm dozing off. I've been working this schedule for the past couple months. I can hardly stay up past 10pm on the weekends, too use to going to bed at 8-9pm. I'm getting old. :lol: