The Meme Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong but the games still contain the old ones, right? Right??? (they did as of Diamond/Pearl anyway <_<)

Yeah but you can't get previous starters unless you know someone who has been playing all the way back to the GBA games (when there were remakes of red and green). The vast majority of the original pokemon unlock as catchable after you beat the elite four though, it's just that little kids wouldn't probably wouldn't know a lot of people who had charmanders laying around, I actually have a shiny charizard in my Black game.

Yeah but you can't get previous starters unless you know someone who has been playing all the way back to the GBA games (when there were remakes of red and green). The vast majority of the original pokemon unlock as catchable after you beat the elite four though, it's just that little kids wouldn't probably wouldn't know a lot of people who had charmanders laying around, I actually have a shiny charizard in my Black game.

:love: Marry me. :love:

Original 150 ftw.

New ones are generic.
:blink: Yeah. Nothing is as original as things like voltorb that evolve by rolling over or ditto that is silly putty with eyes. Not to mention the game mechanics in the first games were awful, type advantages were broken, and movepools were sparse which crippled a great deal of pokemon.

pokmon-just-a-haggard-dodrio.jpg

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/08/13/o8WXl.png

UEEz5.jpg

:blink: Yeah. Nothing is as original as things like voltorb that evolve by rolling over or ditto that is silly putty with eyes. Not to mention the game mechanics in the first games were awful, type advantages were broken, and movepools were sparse which crippled a great deal of pokemon.

scared_monkey.jpg