The "New Toys" Thread

32'' Samsung 6-Serie. Featuring LED backlight, 400Hz, 3D and Smart Tv.

SAMUE40D6505_1.jpg

f03_880.jpg

It looks soooo good with that slim frame!

Edit:
Oh, and I just updated my facebook account from it and played a game of tetris :D

Last edited:
I bought a new Keurig home coffee brewer and a Kitchenaid mixer. :|

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

I love my new Keurig. :D

The mixer was actually $50. It was on sale, as was the Keurig. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I really regret not spending the extra money for the taller Keurig.

Can you make proper ground coffee in those Keurig brewers? Also, I hate sounding like a coffee snob, but that's a lot of money for something that only makes drip coffee.

Can you make proper ground coffee in those Keurig brewers? Also, I hate sounding like a coffee snob, but that's a lot of money for something that only makes drip coffee.

Unfortunately not. The Keurig only takes K-Cups. Like smib said, the taller Keurig is totally worth the extra money.

Edit: You can buy this attachment for the Keurig which enables it to make your own coffee (ground coffee). I might get it actually...

http://www.amazon.com/Solofill-Refi...G07S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313266351&sr=8-1

Last edited:
Mine came with a metal mesh doohickey for use with my own coffee or tea.

I may just have ordered:

2x Samsung 3D glasses for the awesome 3D feature of the previously mentioned new TV
ssg3100.jpg

2.5'' 500GB Lacie Rikiki HDD for the recording feature of the previously mentioned new TV
578100-5.jpg

And soon I will be ordering a GTX 570 Phantom..... - I use waaaay to much money :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yay for a new toy! Replaced my 5 year old laptop with this:

Asus P8P67 B3
Intel i5 2500k
Scythe Mugen2 rev b
Powercolor HD6870
Kingston 2x4gb 1333Mhz DDR3
Samsung 1TB HDD
Compucase 550W
Antec Three Hundred
Win7 Home Premium 64bit
Asus ML239H 23" disp. with an IPS-panel