Random Thoughts....

Watching the HD Highlights from the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Amanda Stretton is hawt!!! :wub:

Mr. TV, please stop dramatising ants. They are not The Sopranos. They are not even sentient creatures capable of acknowledging emotion or suffering. They are not even aware of their own existence. THEY ARE ANTS. Stop it.

So is Angelina Jolie but it doesn't stop half the male world lusting after her. :p

I am compleetly in touch with my inner 8 year old, or clynicly insane.....I'm currently watching old M.A.S.K episodes.

God I want a car with lazerguns on it.

I am compleetly in touch with my inner 8 year old, or clynicly insane.....I'm currently watching old M.A.S.K episodes.

God I want a car with lazerguns on it.

bloody hell i feel old now. i remember this and wanting the big truck so much. mind you this is from the time when kids tv was great and we had Transformers, Real Ghostbusters, G.I Joe (or Action Force over here in the UK) and so many others.
*takes a walk down memory lane*
[video=youtube;o2Z1yLO9C-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q&feature=related[/video]

Thanks LP!

Real Ghostbusters was so good. The only Transformers series I watched was Beast Wars which was awesome.

Last edited:
Meh.

Four days of work, then it's time to release my inner geek for two days. Feels good.

I'm so hungry right now but I've still got to wait 1 hour for this movie to complete downloading. Don't want to go prepair dinner before the download is complete, because then the food gets cold. :(